All Just For Nandos' Food

They all entered in the room where Niall was.

They all just stayed absolutly broken when they saw Niall and all the machines around him.

They sat in the chairs that were in the room, and just waited for Niall wake up.

*

Bip...  Bip...  Bip... Bip bip bip

Niall slowly opened his eyes, and he just felt like his head weighed tons. He looked to his right and saw Louis and Liam sleeping in chairs, then he looked to his left, and saw Zayn and Harry sleeping too.

Knock Knock

The door opened, and Paul entered in the room with some food with him.

-Hi Niall, u already woke up, how are u feeling? - Paul asked, putting the food on a table, in front of the bed.

-Head hurts... I feel like I was hit by a truck... Where am I? What happen?

Suddendly, Liam woke up, his eyes widened and he just got up and hugged Niall.

-OMG, are u ok? How are u feeling? You scared us like shit! - Liam just said, like almost screaming, and the others, woke up.

-Ouch, Liam... - Niall complained because Liam was hugging him so tight that was hurting him, cause he was weak because of the surgery.

-Oh, really sorry Ni. - Liam said.

-What happened guys? - Niall said confused, and tried accommodating in the bed.

-You just blanked out, and we called the 911. You had a surgery to your appendix, cause you had a infection. - Louis explained.

-Wow... And... When I can go to home? - Niall asked.

-The doctor said that u can go to home probably in two weeks. - Zayn said.

-Ni, u scare us like shit! - Harry said.

-Really sorry guys, that wasn't my intention...

-Why, u had others intentions? Like we take care of u, bring u some Nandos' food and that stuff? - Louis teased Niall.

-Yes Tommo, u know, I love when I'm sick and u bring me Nandos food, so I just got divorced of my appendix. Our relationship wasn't really good at all, so was two in one. - Niall said laughing weakly.

All laughed taking Niall into a big hug.

-Haha, that was a really good sandwich guys. - Niall laughed.

-Oh guys, talking about sandwiches, I brought u some, but I don't bring to u, Niall - Paul said.

-Oh, ok... - Niall said, and his stomach made a noise, cause he was really hungry.

-Just hospital food man, just that. - Louis teased.

All looked at each other and laughed. Niall doesn't understand why, and just looked at them.

-What is so funny? - Niall said, a little grumpy.

-Paul is lying, he brought food to u too, a healthy sandwich. - Zayn said, laughing.

They all ate the food and told some jokes to make Niall felt better :)

xx The End xx

------------------------------------------------------

Hi peopleee!
That is the end :(
This was my first story in english, how I said before, and I really enjoyed write this <3
Comment pls, is important!
So, if u want read more stuff write by me, just follow me :)

Kisses and Free Hugs,
                                             Inêsxx