Appendicitis

He had hit the ground, if Liam' hands not hold him.

-NIALL! - Louis said in panic.

-Hey mate, are u ok? - Liam said, sitting on the floor, and putting Niall head in his lap.

-I'm gonna call Paul. - Zayn said trying to calm himself.

Harry was about to cry. He put his hand on Niall' forehead.

-Omg, he's burning! - Harry said in panic.

-Stay calm, Hazza, he's gonna be ok, don't worry. - Liam said, trying to calm Harry.

Paul and Zayn appeared, and Paul was already with his phone in his hand calling to 911.

-Yes, he just had a claustrophobic attack before, and he was very pale. He was sit, and when he got up, he blanked out. Now he is more pale and is burning. - Paul explained to the medic on the phone.

Finally, the ambulance appeared and the paramedics put Niall in a hammock, and toke him to the hospital.

The others were in the van that they use to go to there.

*

They were in the hospital chairs to about 7 hours. They were almost freaking out, cause they were really worried.

They were all in silence when someone broke it.

-Man, I'm gonna try find a doctor, I can't wait one more second. - Louis said, getting up, when a doctor appeared.

-Are u who is here for Mr Niall Horan? - The doctor said looking at them.

-Yes, we are. - Paul said.

-Is he ok? - Zayn asked.

-So, he had to be submitted to a surgery to cut his appendix, cause he had a infection. - The doctor explained.

-But is gonna to be ok? The surgery went well? - Liam asked, worried.

-Well, the surgery had some complications, but nothing that could affect the healthy of Mr Niall. He probably should get off of the hospital in two weeks.

-Ok, thank u doctor. - Liam said.

-Welcome, Niall is in the room 152, if u need help, just said. - Doctor said, and they all positively shook their heads.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hi, people!
So, that was the 3rd part of the story, and I already decided, and this will have a 4th! :)
Pls comment, saying if u like it or not, cause your opinion is really important :)
If u wanna read more stuff wrote by me, just follow me :)

Kisses and Free Hugs xx