➝ chapter four - magic bullet

{4}

{4}

"Stiles I'm a lot smarter than you, you know" Ivy was looking for ways to annoy as they were making their way to the jeep.
"Ivy, you know I can leave you here and not take you home?" He sassed.

Just as Stiles started the car, he was stopped by Derek, who didn't look okay at all.
Stiles rushed out the car but Ivy sat back up straight, her head went flying towards the dashboard, thankfully her hands where there to stop her nose or head from smashing off of the dashboard.

Ivy followed out to the front of the blue jeep that was now causing traffic in the school car park.
"Guys, he's not okay, we should get him somewhere that's not a car park full of students and teachers" the red head stared at the werewolf in front of them, Derek has sweat dripping from his forehead and his eyes were flashing between its original colour and wolf colour.

Scott helped the injured wolf up and placed him in the front seat of the jeep, Ivy upset because she had to climb into the back.

Derek instructed Scott to find out what type of bullet the Argents used on him.

"You chose the perfect day to get shot, didn't you?" Ivy asked sarcastically from the back seat.
The werewolf turned and glared at her, she smiled back at him.

---

The jeep was close to Dereks old home when he told the human not to take him there as he couldn't protect himself.

"All right. What happens if Scott doesn't find your little magic bullet? Hmm? Are you dying?"

"Not yet. I have a last resort" he answered.

"What do you mean? What last resort?" Derek lifted the sleeve up revealing bloody and veiny gun shot wound making Ivy and Stiles gag.
"Tell me that's not contagious" Ivy whined nearly puking on the seats at the sight of the wound.

"Oh, my God. You know what, you should probably just get out." Stiles grimaced in disgust.
"Start the car. Now." Derek demanded, Ivy too was offended that he was barking orders.
"I don't think you should be barking orders with the way you look, okay? In fact, I think if I wanted to, I could probably drag your little werewolf ass out into the middle of the road and leave you for dead." The spastic boy ranted.

"Start the car, or I'm gonna rip both of your throat out - With my teeth." He threatened with a glare looking between the two teens.

After hours of driving Scott told his friends to take the dying werewolf to the animal clinic where he worked.

Stiles and Ivy dragged the wolf into the clinic, suddenly Ivy's phone went off.
She knew it was Elizabeth wondering where she was.
The teen girl dropped Dereks arm off her should putting all his weight on Stiles.

Her pale hands nervously grabbed her phone from her back pocket.
Stiles gave a warning look not to say anything that would make her aunt suspicious.

"Hey-"

"Where are you, Pamela?" Saying Elizabeth was pissed were the right words to use, after this it was either a long lecture or being grounded for about two weeks.

"I'm - m at Stiles place" she stuttered.
Ivy didn't know what was going through Elizabeths' mind but knew it probably wasn't good.
"Can I talk to Stiles?" She asked.

Ivy threw the phone to Stiles who struggled to catch the phone.
"H- hi miss. Isley" he fumbled.
"It's Elizabeth" she said sternly.
Derek began going to the clinic drawers making noise that Elizabeth could clearly hear through the phone.

"What is that noise?"

"We're baking a cake. It's a bit of a mess" Ivy answered.
"Okay" the older women paused. "Don't be late home" she advised before hanging up.

Derek confirmed his last resort was to have one of the teens cut off his arm.
Ivy wasn't gonna say she wasn't fully on board with the plan, but after his threats earlier she's was slightly okay with it.

"It'll heal if it works" Derek encouraged a shaking Stiles holding a sharp electric knife against Dereks arm.
"Do you mean the entire will heal or just that part we cut off?" Ivy asked yet again got just a glare from the wolf.

"Your glaring is making me wanna gauge your eyes out" she muttered.

"All right, fine. How about this? Either you cut off my arm, or I'm gonna cut off her head then yours after" he threatened.
"Okay, you know what, I'm so not buying your threats any -" Derek reached across the metal table grabbing Ivy's arm and Stiles shirt.

"Oh, my God. Okay. All right, bought, sold. Totally. I'll do it. I'll do it." Stiles gave in.
The werewolf began gagging and vomited a black liquid on the floor.
Ivy shook her head "oh my god. I wanna go home before I vomit on someone" Ivy cried out.

"Guys" Scott had finally arrived with the bullet Derek needed to heal him.
As soon as Derek took the bullet from Scott he dropped it and passed out.
The gold shelled bullet rolling down the drain/vent.

Stiles and Ivy rushed over to Dereks body and tried to shake him awake.
Ivy eventually gave up.
"Stiles, punch him" she instructed.

Stiles argued with the girl that it was a stupid idea and Derek would be our to get him if he tried.

When Derek was finally awake Scott had finally got the bullet out of the drain.
The older wolf opened the bullet pouring the contents onto the table and pulling a lighter out of his back pocket and lighting it.

He then put the burned contents onto the gun shot wound.
Suddenly, the wolf was on the ground screaming and withering in pain.
While the other two stepped back, Ivy stayed in her exact spot.
She wasn't sure if she was supposed to be scared at what she was exposed to, the supernatural.

"That was awesome" Stiles exclaimed earning looks of confusion from his friends.