➝Chapter Eighteen - The Bad Guy

teen wolf poison ivy chapter eighteen''the bad guy"s3 ep2

teen wolf
poison ivy
chapter eighteen
''the bad guy"
s3 ep2

*please vote and comment*

MICHAEL ISLEY WAS RESTRAINED TO A DINING CHAIR within his own home. His arms and legs bound by green vines.

Pamela Isley circled around the dining table. Waving her fingers through the wives hair.

Her father struggled against the vines. "You're not going to hurt them" he told her. "They didn't do anything".

Pamela chuckled at the man's response. A tear dripping down her cheek as she stared into his eyes.

"Neither did I" she let out shakily. "I'm not the bad guy, you deserve to be punished"

———

ABOUT 20 MINUTES HAS PASSES INTO THE DINNER DATE.

"Derek. Ivy. A word, please" she nodded towards the pantry door. The two supernaturals reluctantly rose from their seats, wooden legs scrapping against the tiled floors. Following her quickly into the pantry.

"I already can't look at you because of what she told me" Elizabeth said swinging her hand and smacking the werewolf on the arm.

Dereks eyebrows rose and he looked to the teenage girl. "What did you tell her?". Elizabeth shared a tiny glance with Derek before looking back at her niece. The teens eyebrows furrowing at the glance. "That you're a and I'm like a plant" she spoke slowly. "It's fine she's getting used to it".

"What are we doing about the killer in my dining room?"

Ivy smiled cunningly. "If he does anything we kill him"

"No killing, Ivy" Derek warned the girl quickly.
"I told you not to do anything stupid"

"I didn't" Ivy smirked. "I just burned his house down".

The two Isley women and The Hale walked out of the pantry and back out into the dining room where they found Michael Isley preparing to leave the room.

"I take it I'm not welcomed here" the former prison said, pushing one are through the jacket then the other. Derek looked down at Ivy nodding towards the man, expecting her to solve her problem.

Elizabeth Isley sighed, taking her place back at the head of the table. Her hand gripping the wine glass tightly as she stared back down at the man.

"You're not" Her eyes met her former brother in law for the first time since she last saw her older sister. "But...do stay, please". She waved her hand back and forward.

"I think I should leave"

"Do some prison time and all of a sudden your a gentleman, Michael?" Derek smirked at the woman.

Michael sighed. "Elizabeth, I'm sorry"

"I'm not the one you should be apologising to"

"We want your help"

"You took everything already, Pamela" he referred to the last time as his daughter.

"Yes, but you're gonna help me figure out all these holes and experiments"

"The doors open when you're ready" Elizabeth stood from her seat, Derek trailing behind her out the door.

Pamela Lillian Isley would be the only person in that dining room to know Michael Isley, her father didn't leave her aunts home.

———

PAMELA ISLEYS FIST KNOCKED SLOWLY on her aunts bedroom door. The dinner has obviously taken a different turn than she expected. Once everything was put away, Derek had bid the two goodbye, Elizabeth quickly escaping to her room just as Ivy went out to the greenhouse to check on her plants.

Elizabeth Isley ran her palm over her cheek, swiping away the wet trail. "You okay?" The teenager questioned, slowly walking further into the large room.

"Having...him around just brought up some memories" she told her niece. Guilt filled Ivy. She knew her aunt had never approved of her sister and father's relationship but could do nothing about it until it started happening.

"I'm sorry" she admitted. She now sat beside the older woman on her king bed. Elizabeth wrapping her arms around the girl tightly. "You know I love you right" Elizabeth spoke into the girls hair.

"I know-"

"I don't say it enough" She looked down at the girl, holding her face within her palms. "No matter what happens, Pamela, I love you. Okay"
She then whispered. "You're a great girl"

"I love you too"

Elizabeth kissed the girl's forehead before letting her go. Ivy made it halfway to the bedroom door when her aunt called out again.

"Oh and Ivy?" Her eyes stayed on her magazine.
"Cut out on the green" she warned the girl. It didn't take a scientist for anyone to notice how off the girl acted that night.

Ivy stood by the door with a surprised look, eyes widening and mouth agape. "You know exactly what I mean. Baby I was a teenager in the nineties, I know".

"It doesn't get any better, girl" Elizabeth whispered.

"So..." Pamela jokingly rolled her eyes. "Ever smoke with Derek? Was he as grumpy when he was high?".

"Get out of here, now"

"But be honest with me, Lizzy" she exaggerated and jumped on the spot.

"Ivy, go!"

———

authors note:
opinions on Derek and Ivy's relationship?

also Ivy has plans for Michael so dw. You'll hate me when you see what I have planned for Ivy this season.