➝Chapter Seventeen - the uninvited

teen wolf poison ivy chapter seventeen''the uninvited' s3 ep1

teen wolf
poison ivy
chapter seventeen
''the uninvited'
s3 ep1

PAMELA ISLEY NEVER BELIEVED she would be standing in front of a deceased body - especially if it was in the hands of her.

A teenage boy, close in age with the girl. It all happened fast - one moment they were kissing and next she felt him slipping away in her arms.

His head was against the chair rest. Mouth wide open, green veins crawling up his next as his body began to turn natures colour. Flowers growing out of his mouth.

Of course the first person she called was Derek Hale. She opted to calling Scott and Stiles but quickly remembered being told the werewolf was on his way to get a tattoo.

The former alpha was quick to question what was happening, she just shrugged, really not knowing. He reassured the girl that he would take care of the body - missing the small smirk that graced her lips.

"It's progress, at least" she whispered.

"Ivy?"

"Ivy?"

"Ivy?" The girl jumped out of her thoughts when she heard it was her aunt calling out to her. The older red head gave the girl a confused look before getting on with her walk around the kitchen.

"It's time to do normal teenage things okay" Elizabeth told the girl as she ran the heated hair straightener through her nieces long hair. "I don't want to hear about the supernatural anymore".

"You should be saying that to Scott and Stiles"

"Where have they been anyways?" Elizabeth asked her niece noticing her lack of interest in hanging out with the boys in the last couple of months, she spent most of the time with Derek and his pack.

"Doing supernatural stuff, I guess" Ivy shrugged.

"I just want you to be safe, sweetie"

———

IVY SAT IN BETWEEN SCOTT AND STILES for their first class of the school day.
It had been a while since the trio had even sat in the same room as each other - more so Scott and Stiles in the same room as Ivy. All individually wrapped in their own supernatural drama.

"Nice glasses" Scott said making the girl turn to him as she pulled her notebook out of her bag.

"Thank you" she smiled. Their relationship has remained awkward and distant since that night.