2| Curious Horny Teenagers

After the never-ending booming sounds of music, Jesse moved to a quieter territory—the woods

The music faded with each advancing footstep. Dry ferns crunched underneath. Trees with enormous trunks and full leaves allowed little moonlight to pass through, illuminating just enough of the dirt trail.

Jesse turned around. A small but teasing smile crept upon his lips.

"So. What do you think?"

Kai was right behind him. He removed a branch from his way and let his hazel eyes wander around for a moment.

"It's too dark here."

"Exactly."

Jesse took a step forward, looking at the ground. He raised his chin to meet Kai eye to eye. Once he was close enough, he slowly brought his arms over Kai's shoulders and wrapped them around him.

"Jesse, what are you doing?"

The breathtaking gesture took him by surprise. Kai felt weak in the knees. There he was, in front of a gorgeous boy who's watching him intensely with ocean-blue hypnotic eyes. Smooth touches brushed his neck in a teasingly desirable way.

How could he resist such temptation?

"Come on," Jesse tilted his head with a playful shrug. "Don't act like you didn't hit on me by the pool."

"I did?"

Jesse laughed softly. Then he stopped to peer into Kai's confused stare.

"You totally did."

Kai furrowed his brows, striving to remember, but Jesse didn't let him. He attached his topless body with Kai's, skin to skin. The heat running in Kai's blood moved to his cheeks, turning them reddish.

"I-I—." Kai gulped. "I don't want to ruin our friendship."

"You won't." Jesse's excitement was about to wither because of Kai's resistance. "What's the matter?"

He rubbed himself at Kai to tempt him. Jesse was persistent. He wasn't the kind of guy who would take no for an answer. Whenever he noticed some delicious meat, he wouldn't stop pursuing it until he tastes it. This time, It was a yummy, handsome basketball player.

Jesse nibbled at Kai's earlobe, sending a tingly feeling all over.

Kai released a trembling breath, ending with a moan.

"Don't you want this?"

"I..." Kai placed his hands on Jesse's back to embrace him. "I really do."

Jesse grinned wide enough to show his white teeth.

He won.

Under the thin rays of the moon, a little further into the shadowy woods, Jesse and Kai shared a kiss. It was a slow, uncertain one, but once they parted, their warm breaths worked like a magnet, joining them back together. The wails of the cool wind and the hoot of the owls couldn't separate them. The second kiss turned into more kisses, heated and passionate. Their hands caressed each other.