02. We Are Not Born Equal

══════════════

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

══════════════

The angry blond gremlin was in her house.

Sakura deadpanned at the scene she saw, hair still messy, sticking to every direction possible. Please give her peace, she just wants her sleep.

"All Might was so cool fighting that giant villain!"

"-and you're going to be my sidekick! Forehead can be a pebble, I don't care."

"Kacchan is so cool!"

"What," She dryly said, "are you doing here right now."

The gremlin and her little flame glanced at her before they went back to their conversation. Sakura screamed inside her head but she smiled anyway. She went out of Izuku's bedroom, closing the door gently with her tight grip before going to the living room, hearing chatters in there.

"Mom-" She called out before stopping. Her mom was with Katsuki's mother, chatting to each other while drinking tea like a civilized person and acted like this would happen everyday starting now.

No.

She breath in her nose and pursed her lips, "Good morning, Mrs. Bakugou." She said, bowing to the blonde beauty. "How are you?"

She grinned, waving her hand around, red eyes showing amusement on it. "No, no, Sacchan! Call me Aunty Mitsuki, man Inko, Katsuki should learn from your daughter, That little brat is too much to handle sometimes."

Sakura hummed, internally screaming because SAcChAN?!

"Sacchan," Aunty Mitsuki called to her, "Come here." The blonde waved to her, patting the empty seat beside her in the couch. She went to her, plopping down in the middle of her mother and Aunty Mitsuki.

Aunty gave her something, slipping a piece of photo in her hand.

Sakura paused, her green eyes shining in delight, "This is-?" Sakura felt a grin threatened to show in her face, Aunty gave her a grin and whispered in her ear, "If Katsuki becomes too much to handle, just show him this and he'll follow."

Mothers are terrifying, Sakura decided and she nodded. Aunty Mitsuki and her mother's smile made her sweat drop to a freezing level. The angel-like smile was what she saw but she swore she just saw the face of the devil looming down to her.

She pocketed the pictures, making a note to hide it later. "Okay, Aunty Mitsuki."

You're willing to give your child's most embarrassing photo just to keep him in check?! She wasn't sure if Aunty Mitsuki was scarier than Tsunade-sama.

Take note that Tsunade-sama once threw her in a cliff without any warning or any weapons with her. She didn't have a kunai to stab the cliff to stop her fall so she continued to fall down and-