15. Knucklehead Ninja

╔══════════════╗

"A world that is too good to be true."

╚══════════════╝

══════════════

"What?" Sakura looked at Neji in confusion, his hand on her shoulder as she sat with her classmates watching Kirishima wrestle with his hands against TetsuTetsu from Class B.

Neji was looking at the walls with the veins around his eyes, his eyebrows furrowed together in complex.

"Your," He paused, "Brother," He continued.

"He's with," His hand showed a series of signs, fast enough that no one around them would understand it.

E-N-D-E-A-V-O-R.

Endeavor in Konoha sign language, series 01-7B, used mainly in spying.

- .- .-.. -.- .. -. --. .-.-.-

Talking, her mind replied to her.

Now, that may not sound weird but the question is, What does Endeavor wants to talk about wiht her little brother?

She clicked her tongue.

He stood up and she nodded to him, watching him as he went away.

"Huh," Mina said beside her, "Neji-senpai went out?"

"Neji probably went to the restroom." Sakura replied, her eyes still watching Kirishima.

"Neji?" Sero asked, his eyebrows waving in suggestion. "Oho, what's this, not even a senpai?"

Kaminari weeped beside him, "And-and," He sniffled, "Here I thought we had a spark, Sakura-chan!"

"Sakura-chan! I thought you loved me!" Mina exclaimed, a hand in her chest, "How dare you hide such a handsome senpai from me?!"

This little shits.

She grinned with an uncertain look in her face, "I don't know what you're talking about."

"And the tie is decided! And the winner is Kirishima!"

She grinned, bumping her fist with Mina as they both cheered for the male who just won the arm wrestling match.

"Ki-ri-shi-ma!" Mina cheered loudly, "Who's the manly man?!"

"Kirishima!" Sero and Kaminari sang as she laughed, her eyes sharpening as she did so.

Neji's chakra dancing in motion.

Brother's fine.

"It's Midoriya's turn!" Mina yelled and Sakura looked down at the stage before her.