01. Extra Stories

╔══════════════╗

More Sakura Crazy Adventures

╚══════════════╝

Puberty

Sakura yawned, her hand caressing her temple as it throb in pain. Her other hand carrying her glasses as she read her book in the middle of the night.

She closed the cover, her cheeks reddening at the process.

The book, as much as she enjoyed it, is equivalent to Icha Icha Paradise in her world.

This world's Icha Icha, Fifty Shades Of Grey.

She put it in her desk and closed the light, yawning at her hand as sleepiness covered her.

She put the cover over her and she slept like a baby.

The next day she woke up, feeling ten times worse.

She felt pissed and every second she lay at her bed, a vein popped in anger.

Her stomach throbbing and twisting in pain and she fucking knew what this was.

If this is it, she's going to snap.

She grabbed her cover before throwing it off her, her eyes at the red stain under her.

Red like love.

Red like your beating heart.

Red like blood.

Red like murder.

"The fucking thing is," She muttered to herself, standing up like the true queen she is, ignoring the pain in her abdomen. "I regret not being reborn as a boy."

Fuck.

She may be a medic but as all girls says, fuck menstruation.

She's having her first menstruation in this world, her menarche.

Her central event of female puberty.

Meaning?

She's gone fertile.

"Onee-ch–" Izuku stopped, his eyes widening as he looked at the blood stain on his sister's white pajama.

White–

Red–

Pink–

"MOM!" He yelled, feeling dread in his stomach, running to his mother, "Onee-chan's having her first period!"

Sakura snorted, going to the bathroom, yelling, "Oi! You don't go around yelling that! How do you feel if I go around yelling about you having your first boner, huh?!"

That little shit.

"Sacchan!" Her mother yelled at her from the kitchen.

"Onee-chan!" Her little brother yelled, clearly embarrassed from what she had yelled.