Our Boyish Queen

Tai

"Haha oh tai you always been my favorite pet".

Thump rolling out of bed I fell off the wrong side of bed literally.

Son of a bitch rubbing my ass "Babygirl your alright?" My father asked me.

Yea I'm okay it's been a couple of weeks since these people took me in also I'm saying these people because they're my foster parents.

Also there a white couple who adopted me with there 10 year old daughter, 7 year old son.

I guess adding me into the family was nothing more then charity work.

The mother of the house she doesn't like me but the feeling is mutual believe me.

The father on the other hand he's very nice he's putting me through dance school which is great.

Me being 16 and all with the witch oh my bad mother Teresa eye roll of the house she try to put on a act in front of father of this house.

Shaking my damn head anyway I'm going to get dress and stop worrying about her bitch ass.

Buttoning up my shirt so how do I look hana I ask the 10 yr old "Nice" she gave me a big smile throwing my duffle bag on my shoulder

I decided to walk to the dance academy since it's not that far off.

Sad to say it's my first day but oh well going inside the building I got a ton of stares left and right.

"Heh guess they never seen chocolate before" I looked over to the boy he was covered in ink.

I didn't pay him no attention I went straight to my class after a while he went away I guess.

All these other girls dressed up and ballet wear do they even have hip-hop or at least reggae here.

Going into my assigned class I seen the boy with ink again but not to mention another boy.

Both of them cute as fuck but I didn't come here to miggle I came to dance.

Now that I think about it how old is everyone here?