Pain

"Pain is not always in tears,
Sometimes its also present in smiles."

"There are two types of pain,
One that hurts you and
Other that changes you."

"Isn't it sad when you get hurt so much, you can finally say 'I am used to it' "

"It acted like it didn't bother but inside it was killing me."

"It hurts when you realize you aren't as important to someone as you thought you were."

"The hardest part in life is trying to show the smile you know it's false and to hide ten tears that won't stop."

"Nothing hurts more than realising he meant everything to you and you meant nothing to him. "

"Something it's better to be alone so nobody can hurt you."

"I hide my pain with a smile."

"Sometimes it's easier to pretend to that you don't care than to admit it's killing you."

"There is difference between giving up and knowing with you have had enough."

"I still remember everything and it kills me everything I do."

"I wish I could give you mu pain just for a moment. Not to hurt you but to make you understand how much you hurt me."

"There is one pain, I often feel, which you will never know as its caused by the absence of you."

"It hurts when you have someone in your heart but can't have in your arms."

"You don't know pain until you're staring at yourself in the mirror with teraa in your eyes, begging yourself to just hold ona nd be strong."

"I love crying in the rain, because when I do, no one can hear the pain."

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."

______
Please share, vote and comment.