Feelings

"Nothing in this world can trouble you as much as your own thoughts.

"Sometimes you just have to be done.
Not mad, Not upset but Just done."

"Even if you hear a bad story about me, understand there was a time I was good to these people too but they won't tell you about that."

"The older I get, the more I understand that it's okay to live a life that other's don't understand."

"I stopped explaining myself when I realised other people only understand from their level of perception."

"The worst feeling in the world is knowing you did your best but it wasn't good enough."

"Do not play with others feeling just because you are not sure about yours."

"People don't notice the things you do gor the until you Stop doing them."

"How beautiful it is to find someone that asks for nothing but your company."

"When someone tells you they are too busy....  It's not the reflection of their schedule but a reflection of your spot on their schedule."

"No reason to stay is a good reason to leave."

"Sleep doesn't help if it's your soul thats tired."

"Never judge yourself through someone else's eyes."

"Actions express priorities."

"It's better to be hated for what you are then to be loved for what you are not."

_____

Please vote, share and comment.
-priyanka.