𝗠𝗼𝗺 𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆

Vote fa me cause this chapter is certified

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞

"All u do is fucking sleep in this bitch", my mom said flinging open my door mad asf as I laid in my bed exhausted asf.

I rolled my eyes and my phone started ringing...

𝗦𝗲𝘅𝗰𝗰 𝗡𝗮𝗻𝗮
𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦...

I answered the ft and she was smiling in the camera, "what happened to my goofy friend?", she said pouting seeing my straight face.

"Nun, I'm chillin", I said and she rolled her eyes.

"So I think ur pregnant, I've been doing my research and ordered this high tech ass pregnancy test off amazon", she said then smiled at the end.

"I sent u the picture and I put it in a cute box n it's sitting on ur doorstep cause I sent it in a Uber", she said and I scrunched up my face looking at her weird.

"Take it please, u don't have to show me".

I rolled over and slowly got up, "Ima go get it just so I can see this shit and laugh", I said and my mom busted in the door.

She was holding a wooden spoon and a pink cute small box with the top off.

"Aliah what the fuck was this at my door for", she said and threw the box at me.

It hit me and fell on the floor, "mom I don't know", I said and twisted my brows.

"Bitch it has ur name on it", she said walking up to me making me back away from her.

"Mom", I said with my arms up.

She swung and started hitting me with the spoon, "MOM STOP", I yelled after the 6th hit.

"YOU. FUCKING. NIGGAS. NOW", she said between hits.

"No", I yelled and she stopped and looked at me.

I was on my wall all fucked up, she grabbed my collar and came in my face, "Take that shit and give it to me", she said and patted my cheek.

She glanced at me and walked away and slammed the door, "I'm sorry", I heard from my phone.

I walked over with tears on my face and hung up on nana.

𝗦𝗲𝘅𝗰𝗰 𝗡𝗮𝗻𝗮
𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴
𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺, 4:15𝘱𝘮

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥, 𝘪 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵
𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘪𝘮
𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨.

𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯😘.
(𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯)

I picked up the test off the floor and opened the box and started reading the instructions.

......

I dipped the strip in my pee thing, and carried it to my mom, "put it down", she said sternly as she put her bonnet on her head.

"Jus wait 5 minutes", I said and she looked at me disgusted.

"If I find out chu fucking little boys ima beat yo ass you hear me, I hope that little ass boy got money for that baby and a place for it to lay", she said and I nodded my head.

"Leave", she said and I walked out her room.

I walked in my room and grabbed my phone calling into work cause I wasn't going tomorrow.

......

My mom walked in my room and started laughing, "I hope that little a-", she punched me on the side of my head.

"He. Better. Fucking. Know. That. Ur. A. Spoiled. Ass kid", she said as she hit me.

I kicked her off of me and she looked at me crazy, I sat up on my bed and she grabbed my phone and threw it at me.

She started hitting me again, "stop what are u doing", I said and she got off of me and I mugged her.

"Call that little ass boy right now before I fuck yo crying ass up", she said and I shook my head no.

"Aliah gimme the phone", she said and I grabbed my phone.

"No I bought my phone", I said holding it tight.

"CALL HIM", she yelled in my face and I huffed.

_______________

💭?

Vote !