𝙂𝙚𝙩 𝙇𝙞𝙫𝙚

𝐉𝐨𝐉𝐨

"Yo baby moms 4 months", I said looking at her snap as he drove.

"Nigga shut the fuck up", He said slowing down at the red light.

"Nigga shes 17", I said shaking my head and he sucked his teeth.

We goin to a party, it's gon be crazy.

"Ian ask fo her age, next time u bring up this shit ima sock u", he said and pulled out hard asf.

......

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲

"Stop playin wit me", I said hugging Tae.

"But u stop textin a nigga", he continued and I rolled my eyes.

"I have a nigga", I said and he sucked his teeth.

"U look single cause he not here, he never here or near", he said In my ear cause the music was loud.

"Ion care", I said and shrugged and walked backwards as he mugged me and I laughed.

I turned around and walked away.

"Come", Princess said in my face making me scrunch up my face cause she scared me.

She dragged me and BOOM jojo, "Wsp?", he said and wrapped his arm around my neck hugging me.

"Nothinnnnn", I said turing my lips up.

I looked to the side and seen stacks, a girl was sitting on his lap.

"So what? I wasn't talkin shit in my phone", he said and pulled me closer to him making me laugh.

"K I have a nigga I was playin", I said tryna back up but he grabbed my neck and pulled my closer.

"All ur friends are hereee", I said and he started laughin.

"Keep playin", he said and let me go.

"I'm going through things right now, I have a child on the way", I said and he rose a brow.

"My friend...", I added and he still looked confused.

"Stacks babymom", I said and he looked at stacks and started laughing.

"That's yo friend?", he said laughing a little.

"Nooo duhhhh", I said and he licked his lips.

"I gotta go cause my friend is at home looking at the wall while he's living life, that's b-", he grabbed the back of my neck making me shoulders go up cause he was squeezing it.

"He's gonna get cheesed leave it alone", he said low in my ear and let me go.

I shrugged and he sat down on a chair, "come", he said and I started laughing.

I can't cheat on my niggaaaaaa...

I turned around and started walking away, I looked back and he was shaking his head mugging me.

I found Princess in the middle of the party recording girls that were twerking, she looked at me smiled.

"Record me", she said giving me her phone.

I started recording her and slapped her ass as she danced, "stawwwp playin!!".

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞

I was watching snaps of Princess dance and it made me cry, I started regretting shit.

"Whyyyyy", I said letting the tears run down my face.

Why did I have to be fast and have sex?

My life is gone... like over.

_______________

20 votes please