𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙨

Don't mind any mistakes if any

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬

"Stacks", Boss said clapping as I walked into his office.

"Getting the paper work to ur new strip club tomorrow, how you feel", he said.

I licked my lips and nodded my head, "I feel like money", I said and he laughed loudly.

"Mmmmmm, something came up", he said and I scrunched up my face.

"Needs to be done now", he said sitting down in his chair leaning back.

"House on garden st, someone I need is in there", he said and I listened.

"Ms.PRICE", he yelled her last name.

"Who's dat", I said and he went on his tablet.

He gave it to me showing me a picture that looked like my babymoms, "she has one daughter, but lives alone", he said and I stared at the picture.

"Nahhhhh, dats my babymoms mom", I said sliding him back the tablet and he stared at me.

"I need her, she beat up my sister yesterday", he said and I shrugged.

"I killed my uncle behind u, if I got beef wit my child's moms den what's next", I said and he nodded his head.

"She beats on u, u scared?", he said with a smirk.

"U not gon see her every weekend I am, she gon be depressed and sad.... and that's gon affect my daughter", I said and he nodded his head.

"U right", he said and I stared at him.

"Leave her alone", I said getting up walking away.

Ion love my babymoms, truth be told ion give a fuck bout her.

Her pussy good, but dat don't mean I'm tryna wife da bitch.

Jojo dapped me up and I got in my car, "we chillin today since u got a big day tomorrow or wha", He said and I nodded my head.

"Ian see my daughter for these last 2 weekends ima push up on her real quick", I said and he nodded his head.

"Bout time I get to meet her", he said and I nodded my head.

......

"She got a new place FINALLY", jojo said getting out the car.

We walked up to the door and I knocked on it, "ghetto ass neighborhood", he said swatting flys.

She opened the door and walked away, ha ass was movin in em biker shorts.

"Brianna lives cross da street", aliah said sitting down as I stared at this nigga that was in the house.

"Mmmm", I said and picked up my daughter and she frowned bout to cry.

"Yo ima fo to nana crib", jojo said and I tossed him my keys.

"This yo baby father?", the guy asked.