Chapter 7

"hello "= speaking

'there '= thinking

'general'= ben saying something

"Kenobi"= All might(buff form)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku got up and got ready for school. 'I wonder what we will be doing today'. "Bye mom!" 'Going to be late, going to be late again'

'Why do you keep forgetting that you have Omnitrix'

'Usage of quirks in public is illegal without a license'

'Pft who is even seeing you? Just use it and transform back when you reach near the school'

'hmmm not a bad idea' With that, he used XLR8 to get to school on time.

In front of the school he was greeted by a swarm of reporters who kept asking him questions, "How do you feel being taught by All Might" or "Is he a good teacher." Izuku was getting annoyed so he yelled, "If anyone of you asks me another question, I'll sue you for harassment!" that shut them up. As Izuku entered the gate, some reporters started following him but the door closed shut behind them. "Awww sucks to be you! hahaha" Izuku laughed and saw Aizawa and Present Mic standing in front of them. "Aizawa sensei, what are you doing here?" "Trying to get rid of these pests. Now please go to your class."

After 2 mins, Aizawa arrived in the class, "Ok students, today, we are going to do something that is going to affect the rest of your lives."

"Is it another test?" the whole of Class 1-A asked.

"You are going to pick your class president and vice president"

"Oh, its something school related" everyone thought.

"I wanna be the president!" said Kaminari excitedly

"I wanna be the president" said Mina.

"The first thing I'll do after becoming president is change the girls uniform hehehhe" Mineta whispered but everybody heard him. Izuku charged 5% OFA and punched Mineta in the gut.

"Thank you Midoriya!" every girl said in unison.

Iida spoke up, "If we are going to choose a class president, it should be done through democracy"

"But wouldn't everybody vote for themselves?" asked a confused Kirishima.

"Why don't we try it?" Yaoyorozu said. Everyone nodded.

'Please not me, not me, not me'

'Why don't you want to be the class pres? '

'Its a lot of responsibility and I am going to let everyone down'

'Listen Izuku, 1st you are one of the most responsible kid I have ever seen. 2nd, If you ever want to become the Symbol Of Peace, you have to know what responsibility feels like'

'You do have a point. If I do get elected, I'll accept it. But I'm not voting for myself'

All the votes came in low and behold Izuku won. "Who voted for the shitty Deku! I should be the president I am the greatest!" shouted Bakugo. The vice president position went to Yaoyorozu. When Izuku went to the front of the class, Yaoyorozu was already there who flashed him a smile.

"I dont know why you voted for me, but I will accept it. I will try my best to not let you all down" Izuku spoke to the class.

During lunch time, Izuku was sitting with Iida and Uraraka. "I still don't understand why I was chosen for president." Izuku asked