Chapter 9

"hello "= speaking

'there '= thinking

'general'= ben saying something

"Kenobi"= All might(buff form)

Woohoo thank you for 100 reads! and 2 chapters back to back baby! Well its because I forgot to post 1 chapter yesterday 😅

---------------------------------------------------------------------

It was finally the day of the sports festival. Izuku had trained normally like he did the rest of the days. 'Ben, should I win easily or give them some chance'

'Blow them away Izuku. Show them what you are made of and that you are going to be the next number 1 hero!'

'Thanks Ben, will do that' Using XLR8 he reached the arena.

Everyone was hyped up when Todoroki walked to Izuku, "Midoriya, its no question that you are the strongest out of all of us. So I am going to beat you today and show my father I don't need his fire to win."

"Woah no need to declare a war dude" Kaminari said

"Listen here Todoroki, if you even think that you can defeat me without using your full power then you are wrong" Izuku walked outside to the arena where he saw tons of people. 'Ohk that's a lot of people'

Present mic's voice boomed throughout the arena, "HELLOOOOO PEOPLE!! WELCOME TO THIS YEAR'S SPORTS FESTIVAL. LETS JUST SEE WHO WINS!!!!!"

Just then, Midnight walked onto a little stage and took the mic, "May we have our First-Year representative Izuku Midoriya" Izuku walked up the stage and Midnight winked at him. Midoriya started blushing furiously. He could feel the stares of dozens of jealous guys. Midnight handed him the mic. He touched the mic to see if it was working. He then said, "Bring it on!" and then returned the mic to Midnight. The crowd applauded because of his courage while students kept giving him death glares. When he was about to walk off, Midnight whispered to him, "I'll be rooting for you Izuku~" Izuku felt goosebumps all over his body but somehow still got off the stage. 'Izuku I didn't know you were a ladies man. Even Midnight!?!? You sure are one lucky bastard.'

'Ben! No! What gave you that idea!?!?' [A/N No, this isn't a harem.This is still an Izuku x Momo story. I just wanted to tease Izuku]

'hehehe Now get ready she's about to explain what we have to do'

"Thank you Izuku Midoriya for those..................words. Now we will find out what the first event is. It is an Obstacle Course! Get ready because only the first 40 participants will make it to the next event" Midnight explain

"Midnight, can we fly?" Izuku asked with a sly grin.

"Sure!"

As everyone got ready, Izuku stayed in the back. 'This is it Izuku, show them what you have got!'. "3...........2..............1........ GO!" Midnight announced. I transformed into XLR8 and because I was far behind, I saw that Todoroki had frozen everyone in their places. I zoomed and literally no one saw me. "IZUKU MIDORIYA OF CLASS 1-A IS IN THE LEAD! WAIT WHERE'D HE GO!? IS HE TELEPORTING!?" "No, he's just moving so fast you can't even see him," Aizawa said in a dead voice. "AIZAWA WHAT ARE YOU TEACHING YOUR KIDS!?" "I haven't done anything. They are doing this on their own." Todoroki's eyes widened 'When the hell did he get in front of me? Where even is he?'

Izuku ignored the robots and went pass them but then the 2nd phase came. 'I'll be a good man and pave a way for everyone :D' Izuku thought as he changed into DiamondHead and paved a way of crystals above the trench. He transformed back into XLR8 and started running. Ignoring the mines, he ran straight through them as they exploded right behind them. "AND THE WINNER OF THE 1st EVENT IS IZUKU MIDORIYA OF CLASS 1-A WHO ALSO SET A RECORD OF 2 MINUTES 13 SECONDS!!!" Izuku saw All Might who gave him a thumbs up."IN SECOND PLACE WE HAVE SHOTO TODOROKI AND IN THIRD WE HAVE KATSUKI BAKUGO, BOTH OF CLASS 1-A. AIZAWA AREN'T YOU PROUD?" "Eh"

After winning the first event in the sports festival the crowd cheered and were waiting anxiously for Midnight to announce the next event. Once the qualifying students crossed the finish line Midnight walked to the podium and was about to announce the next event, "Congrats to the lucky 40 people who advance. The next event is a cavalry battle. Each team will consist of 4 people. The person on the top will wear a headband which will represent the number of points their team has. The objective is to snatch the headband of the other teams. The points allotted to each person are according to their ranks in the obstacle course. Everyone's points are displayed on the screen. The 1st place has 10 million points."

Everyone was glaring at Izuku again. 'Oh boy'

No one was willing to join his team. "Midnight, can I be a solo team?" "Unfortunately, no Izuku you have to have a minimum of 2 members"

Izuku thought about it and finally went to Tokoyami, "Join me". Luckily for Izuku, Tokoyami agreed. "So do you have a plan Midoriya?" "Actually, yes. I have a way of immobilizing people. Then your Dark Shadow can retrieve their headbands off them." "Ok, let's do this". "Now that the teams have been formed, let the event begin!" Midnight announced and a buzzer sounded marking the start of the event.

Izuku changed into Stinkfly and told Tokoyami and get on him. "If I just fly, its gonna be a little unfair so I'll try to keep that at a minimum" Izuku explained to Tokoyami. Izuku saw a random team coming for them. He used Stinkfly's power to throw some adhesive and the team just froze there, unable to move. "Let's take their headbands." "Midoriya, Bakugo coming from behind" "Ashido may be able to burn my adhesive using her acid but it's still worth a try" Izuku shot at them and they got stuck. Thankfully, Bakugo's team forgot about Ashido's quirk and started calming Bakugo down. "Let them keep their headbands Tokoyami"

"Todoroki's coming" Tokoyami warned. Izuku shoots some of his adhesive but unfortunately, Yaoyorozu blocked it with her shield. 'Shit' thought Izuku. Todoroki started shooting ice and started rounding them into a corner and they were therefore trapped. "Tokoyami, I'm about to throw you. Don't worry, I will catch you." "Wait for wh-" Izuku threw Tokoyami up and within seconds transformed into XLR8 and then caught him. "Sorry for that scare, if I would have changed when you were on top of me, we would have lost balanced and would have lost." 

"It's ok.". Before Todoroki could realize what was happening, Izuku ran towards his back but as soon as he touched Todoroki to get his headband, the buzzer went off which meant that the event was over. "AND IN FIRST PLACE WE HAVE TEAM MIDORIYA, IN 2ND PLACE WE HAVE TEAM TODOROKI, IN 3RD PLACE WE HAVE TEAM BAKUGO AND IN 4TH PLACE WE HAVE TEAM MONO- WAIT IN 4TH PLACE WE HAVE TEAM SHINSO! THESE ALL ADVANCE!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's a wrap!
Votes are appreciated!

Until next time,

Cheers!