Chapter 19

"hello "= speaking

'there '= thinking

'general'= ben saying something

"Kenobi"= All might(buff form)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The students of class 1-A were standing outside of testing grounds for the practical part of the exam. Every student was ready to fight the robots.

"Alright class, listen up!" All eyes turned towards Aizawa and the other teachers. "The original plan was to make you students fight robots, but what's the fun in that? So now, teams of 2 will be formed and they will be up against one of us teachers"

Most of the class paled. Aizawa just smiled evilly.

"So the teams are as follows: Sato and Kirishima vs Cementoss. Tsuyu and Tokoyami vs Ectoplasm. Iida and Ojiro vs Power Loader. Todoroki and Yaoyorozu vs me(EraserHead). Uraraka and Aoyama vs Thirteen. Ashido and Kaminari vs Nezu. Koda and Jiro vs Present Mic. Hagakure and Shoji vs Snipe. Sero, Shinso and Bakugo vs Midnight. Yes I know I said teams of 2 but this is an exception"

Izuku was listening carefully to the teams and was waiting for his name. 'Oh no. Of course he'd do this to me'

" And in last, Midoriya vs-"

"ME!" All Might appeared from somewhere. Aizawa continued, "It was his personal request to go against you Midoriya. Best of luck to everyone"

Some of the students were still getting over the shock that their classmate had to battle the no. 1 hero himself.

"Oh and every teacher will be wearing weighted bracelets to give you children a fair chance. Every team will be given a handcuff. They have to use the handcuff to handcuff the respective teacher. Or you could just try to pass through the gate to win/pass. You will only be given 15 mins."

Sato and Kirishima kept trying to smash through Cementoss' walls, but the more walls they broke, the more Cementoss created. Ultimately, Sato and Kirishima got tired and thats when Cementoss knocked them out. So they both failed.

Tokoyami and Tsuyu were met with Ectoplasm's clones. Tokoyami got overwhelmed by the amount of clones and he was going to lose but Tsuyu smacked the clones with her tongue. They managed to get past the clones to be met with the real Ectoplasm. Ectoplasm then makes a giant clone of himself. Tokoyami and Tsuyu get trapped in the giant Ectoplasm's ectoplasm (no typo). Unable to do anything, Tokoyami commands Dark Shadow to escape as that may be their only chance to pass. Dark Shadow agrees but Ectoplasm kicks Dark Shadow away. Tsuyu then proceeded to regurgitate(I didn't even know this was a word) the handcuff. Ectoplasm didn't notice this. Tokoyami called Dark SHadow back and gave the handcuff to him. Dark Shadow takes it and goes back to fight Ectoplasm. Dark Shadow attacks with its claw but Ectoplasm blocks its attack with a kick. However, when Ectoplasm looks down, he sees that his one leg has been caught in a handcuff and thus the match ends. They both pass.

Iida carries Ojiro and sprints through the gate and they both pass.

Shoto tells Momo to keep making something so that if she stops making that thing, that would mean that Aizawa was near them. Momo doesnt notice that her quirk has stopped working before it's too late. Shoto is captured.

 Shoto is captured