Prologue.

How do I tell a well-structured story when life is absolute chaos? That's right, you can't. Well, maybe you can... It would just be really hard to...

      You're probably wondering if my life was actually so chaotic that I'm now talking about it. Truth is, it only became chaotic when I moved to LA.

      See... I was raised by my father's family. My mother died at birth and my father ran away. I was left with my grandparents. I try not to push them to tell me about him. It's not like I'll meet him anyway. I was told that I looked just like him. That I had his eyes and small features like fingers and hands. I had his hair and eyelashes. I only had small things of my mother like hair color or body type. 

      My grandparents have been pushing me to get out of Lordsburg, New Mexico for years. That there was nothing for me there. I just didn't want to. Lordsburg is my home, and I wouldn't leave for an infinite amount of money. But they convinced me. 

      After high school, I went to the state university and studied photography. Now that I've graduated, I'm moving to the big city of Los Angeles. Just like they want me too. I'll miss them terribly. But, like they said, there's nothing for me in Lordsburg.

‣‣‣

AUTHOR'S NOTE;

not bad, for a prologue, huh?