Chapter 34: Irresistible.

[And your eyes irresistible]

      I wasn't freaking out. No, I was losing my shit. I tried to make it look like I didn't care, but of course I care! It's Niall wanting to talk! Who knows what he could say! I picked up the clothes I took off and stuffed them into my bag. After the show, Niall and I went to our rooms to freshen up, which is what I did. I took a quick shower and put on a pair of shorts and a tank top. 

      A knock on the door made me freeze. Shit, he's here! "Um, just a minute!" I shout and toss the last of my clothes into my bag. I fix my glasses and walk to the door. I unlock it and Niall stood on the other side. His hair was still damp and he wore a white t-shirt with grey sweatpants. "Come in." I open the door and he walks in awkwardly with his hands in his pockets. I close the door behind him and we sit a safe distance away from each other on the bed. "So, what is it you wanted to talk about?" I ask feeling my heart beat rapidly.

      "Oh, right. Um." He nervously chuckles and takes a deep breath. "You know how I came to you after I got wasted?" I nod, "L-L-Liam he told me that I told him something and I thought that I would tell you because it involves you. Nothing bad, I promise, but-" I smile at Niall's rant. 

       "Niall," He looks at me, "You're ranting." I giggle. He nervously chuckles and I see him turn bright red. 

      "Okay, um." Niall runs his hands over his legs. "I-I-I... This is really hard to..." He motions his arms in front of his mouth. "Ya know, say." He looks at me with his gorgeous blue eyes and slightly chews on his bottom lip. I see his eyes quickly flick to my lips before he looks away. "I, um." I can't take it anymore. I have to tell him. I have to tell him that he told me that he loved me and I have to tell him that I love him back. 

      Without even thinking, I lean over and move his face to look at me. I connect our lips together quickly and move back to see his reaction. He's taken aback and his eyes are wide. His lips are still slightly parted. "Why did you do that?" He whispers. 

      "Last night you told me you... That you loved me." I whisper back. 

      "I-I did?" 

      I nod, "I love you too." I said it. It feels amazing to say it. To tell him what I've been wanting to tell him. It feels like bricks were lifted off my shoulders. 

      His eyes show relief. He sighs and pushes his lips against mine again. My eyes close as the feeling of the one night in Japan comes back again. This time, I'm sober and can forever remember what it felt like to kiss someone you love dearly.

---

      "Why me?" Niall furrows his eyebrows in confusion. "Out of all people, why do you love me?" He puts his head on his hand but still lays on his side. 

      "Why ask that?" 

      I shrug, "I don't know." I look down. Niall and I were laying on the bed and a part of me just wanted to hug him and sleep. But the other part wanted to stay up and talk with him about the most random things.

      "Well, for starters..." His finger lifts up my face and makes me look at him. "Your lips..." He places a quick kiss making butterflies erupt. "Are very kissable." I giggle and he starts stroking my cheek. His fingers go down my neck and arms until they reach my hand. "Your hands fit mine like they were made to be." He brings my hand up and places a kiss on my knuckles. "And your eyes..." His hand comes back up to my cheek and caresses it softly. "They're irresistible." 

      I smile, "You got that from the song, didn't you?" He scoffs playfully. 

      "Way to ruin the mood." I giggle and see him smile. Niall shrugs and goes back the the subject we were on prior. "I didn't ask to fall in love with you... It just kinda happened." I smile, "But I'm glad it did." 

      "Hey, let's not tell anyone yet, okay?" I play with his fingers. 

      "It'll be our little secret." He winks. I feel heat rush up to my cheeks. "I love you." He says softly. 

      "And I love you." I reply.

     "Why don't you say 'too'?" He asks. 

      I shrug, "It sounds like I'm agreeing with you. Plus, I like 'I love you' better." He smiles and gives me a peck before opening his arms.

------

[Irresistible - One Direction]

------

A/N:

This was the most lovey dovey thing I have ever written in my life.

Hope you liked them! Get ready to be emotionally unstable.

Vote, Comment, Share

TPWK.

All the love, C. xx