Poems & Rants & Quotes

COPYRIGHTED 2015 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. I (Chloesweetheart) own all rights to "Poems & Rants & Quotes", this includes prologues, epilogues, chapters, and entries. Any unauthorized distribution, coping, manipulation, broad casting, or selling of the authors works constitutes as an infringement of copyright and is punishable by law.

Title is subject to change.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

~{ Cover by: UndeadMockingbird }~

This is honestly going to be a book for me to explain things. Whether it be about things that are happening in the world around us; or about things in my head; or from a book that I am reading.

This will be my release.

As far as updates go?

I have no clue. I guess we will have to wait until something majorly makes me mad or I get a good cry from a book.

Also if you want me to comment on something, leave it in the comments. I will be reading through those. If I really like it I might add it to a segment of my book.

Things I will not respond to and will delete comments on, are as follows:

Abortion
Gay Marriage
Life after Death
God

Those are things that cause huge outrage, and I honestly don't feel like getting a million notifications about comments. I love you guys to death but seriously, that gets out of hand. There are too many factors that go into those topics.

It just gets ugly.

Length of this book...

I don't really know. I mean things are always making me mad.

So I guess never?

Please let me know what you think.

Also if any of you even try to steal my poems, I swear on my life I will take you down to the ground.

If you want to use my stuff just ask!

Most of the time I will say yes, unless it is one of my real personal ones.

I hate it when people try to use others things as their own, it's not right.
(Btw my first rant)

So tell me what you think and if you have any suggestions as to what to talk about, let me know.

Please

Vote

Comment

Fan

Follow

And Keep on Reading!

Lots of Love

•C