Epilogue

- Graduation - 

"Regina WestWood." Principle Filbert calls out my name and I walk across the podium to collect my certificate.

He smiles for the pictures shaking my hand like he's even been a permanent figure in this school for the time I've been here.

The whole drama between everyone would have been sorted if he had gotten involved but they're more like figureheads in this school than anything.

I can hear my parents screaming and I see my brother reluctantly stepping out the crowd to take pictures due to my mother's request.

"Good luck in UMiami." He says patting me on my back as I walk off the stage to meet the rest of the guys.

Since everyone finally found out my secret, my last few months in this place was peaceful and somewhat enjoyable.

Caleb smiles as I join him and he places a kiss on my lips which I lean into. We're both going to the University of Miami together which makes me really happy. More happy than I've been in years.

"Look at my graduate baby." He whispers to me looking me up and down which makes me blush and even though my dark skin doesn't show it, he can always tell.

"You looked pretty good up there as well." I compliment and he smirks down at me cockily.

"We still on for tonight?" Vivian asks from next to us.

Quinton's arms were wrapped around her since he finally learned how to cherish the things right in front of him and she gave into his ways.

"Your place?" I questions and she nods her head

"As always, my baby throws the best parties." Quinton comments kissing Vivian's cheek, she rolls her eyes but there is a small smile that appears on her face like always.

"Hey could we take a picture please?" Kayla asks changing the subject

She and I have become somewhat cordial. I couldn't get rid of her in the friendship group but then again I never tried. This was her land before I came and it was never my intention to remove that for her. She made it more complicated that it needed to be.

I dropped the cease and desist order I placed on her, there was no need for it anymore considering everyone knew everything and her family were getting so broke that they couldn't even pay for her to go to college. Even though I pretend to be a heartless bitch, I'm not.

Jude places his arms over both Paulette and Kayla and Caleb placed his arms around me with Quinton doing the same to Vivian next to me.

We smiled at the person, who I'm assuming is Kayla's Mom, as she took the picture. She gave us a thumbs up and Kayla took off her cap with a heavy smile.

"I guess that's it." She exclaims. "I now how to start all over again to show people I'm better than them."

And she hasn't changed at all.

"Sure you'll do a great job at that." Vivian comments sarcastically but Kayla didn't get the memo.

"Thank you guys for making this an experience but I never want to see any of you again." Kayla continues.

She walked away from us, not looking back once. I really want to know how it's going to go for her in college. Rumour has it all her parents could afford was community-college so she's staying in Hamilton but college is still college.

Paulette watched her leave before turning to us, "It's been great guys. I'll see you later?"

I hummed in acknowledgement and she smiled before running off somewhere.