🎵🥁~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚~🥁🎵

Y/N woke up to the blaring sound of a phone ringing. She winced. She was completely hungover and could barely remember anything that happened the night before. Her head hurt like crazy. She propped herself up on her elbows, but something felt off.

"Why is the floor so...squishy?" She mumbled to herself. She was very disoriented. 

"Because you're digging your elbow into my spleen, " Rodrick grunted.  Y/N looked down to see that she and Rodrick had been cuddling together by the couch. She jumped in horror and crawled away from him.

"Sorry, " She apologized sheepishly.

"It's okay, " Rodrick groaned while clutching his stomach. The phone eventually went to voicemail.

"Hey, guys, Manny's sick. Were on our way home. See you in an hour, " Susan's voice echoed through the room. Greg jumped off the couch.

"Holy, " Rodrick shouted.

"Shit, " Y/N finished his statement while looking around the room.

"You're gonna be in so much trouble, " Greg teased Rodrick.

"Me? You lied to mom just as much as I did, and you know how she feels about lying. She'll kill us both, " Rodrick convinced him.

"I'll get the yard. Rodrick, the living room. Greg, the kitchen. Let's go, " Y/N darted off. Rodrick stopped her.

"You really don't have to help, " Rodrick assured her. "We've got it covered. You should go home, "

"No way. I'm helping, " She stated firmly. "Mostly because I don't really remember how much of this mess was mine, "

"Wait, so you don't remember anything from last night?" Rodrick asked. He was happy because he was hoping they could pretend the whole Heather thing didn't happen but he wished she would've remembered some of the good parts at least.

"Not really, I just remember... A lot of hanging around you, " She smiled.

"I can confirm, you didn't leave me alone for almost the entire night, " He teased. Y/N gave him a light shove and they giggled at each other. Then they remembered their current situation. "We should probably clean now, " He suggested. Y/N nodded.

She walked outside and picked up all the trash as fast as she could. She ran back inside and sped around the house cleaning everything she could see. She swept the floors and vacuumed in the dining room where there had been a major popcorn spill.

"Stupid popcorn dude, " She grumbled as she struggled with the vacuum.

"Hey Y/N! I need some help up here!" Rodrick shouted from the upstairs bathroom. Y/N ran into the bathroom to find him surrounded by eyeliner stained cotton rounds.

"It uh, It's not coming off, " He stammered. Y/N let out a soft giggle. She looked around on the counter.

"Have you been trying to burn the eyeliner off your eyes?" She joked. He shrugged. He hadn't been using any make-up remover, Just pure friction. She sighed and pulled a make-up wipe out of her purse. "This should work much better, " She pulled Rodrick close and wiped off the eyeliner. Rodrick was hyperventilating. She was almost as close as she was last night, except now, she was completely sober. After she was done she gave him a smile and went back downstairs to continue cleaning.

After they thought the house was completely spotless, they all regrouped in the living room.

"Looks good, " Greg said looking around. Rodrick slowly examined the living room.

"Too good, " He grabbed some pretzels and scattered them on the rug. "Now let's do the kitchen, "

As the ran to the kitchen they saw that someone had written 'Rodrick Rules' on the bathroom door.