🎵🥁~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜~🥁🎵

D/N = your dad's name

If you don't have a dad then his name is Dan because D/N...Dan

I don't know why it took me so long to incorporate "D/N" into the story but okay

Pov: Narrator

The rehearsal continued as normal...or as normal as it could be after that. At about 6 o'clock Ben and Beck walked home together leaving Y/N and Rodrick alone. This may or may not have been their intention.

Y/N and Rodrick were oblivious to this and just carried on doing their normal things. Y/n was pretending to do homework when really she was writing in her diary. Rodrick was sitting at his drumset and staring off into space while twirling around one of his drumsticks.

Pov: Y/N's Diary

So...I really haven't been writing in this thing as much as I used to, I guess my life is just starting to get too interesting and I don't have the time to. Yeah, like that would ever happen.

School's the same, My friends are the same, Rodrick's the same, Band practice is the same.

Well, I guess things with Rodrick aren't really the same. I guess Rodrick charmed my dad a little too much yesterday because now he wants Rodrick as his son in law.

Not that it changes anything though. Despite what Ben and Beck may think I still don't like him. Like that. Never have, never will. We are just friends. I think. Our relationship has gotten...flirtier. I'm not sure why but we've been fake flirting with each other all day. At least I think it was fake flirting. It's not like I care though, I know I don't like him and He knows I don't like him so everything is crystal clear.

Okay but, what if I did like him? I mean, would that be so horrible? 

A small little microscopic crush is nothing to worry about. It'll go away on its own. Not that I have a crush on him. He's my friend and only my friend. Though, He is a nice guy, and he isn't unattractive. I don't like him. Like that.

I mean, if he asked me out I wouldn't say no but that doesn't mean anything.

Pov: Narrator

"Are you writing about me?" Rodrick asked out of nowhere. Y/N turned bright red.

"No! Why?!" She hissed.

"You keep looking at me weird, " He smirked.

"I wasn't writing about you I was just..." She looked around for an excuse and noticed him spinning a drumstick. "Wondering how you do that, "

"Do what?" He looked at her blankly.

"The spinny thing...with the drumsticks, " She mimicked his hand movements.

"Oh, It's pretty easy, You want me to teach you?" He smiled. He was excited that someone finally noticed his not-so-hidden talent.

"Sure, why not?" She smiled "I could use a break from all this work anyway, " Rodrick got up from his drums and sat down next to where Y/N was on the floor. He handed her a drumstick.

"So basically, You want to hold it between your pointer and middle finger and let it kind of drop through your other fingers. When it gets to your pinky, you flip it over your ring and middle and catch it with your pointer, " He explained. Y/N was completely lost.

"Like this?" She attempted to follow his instructions but failed miserably.

"Not quite, " He laughed. "Like this, " He demonstrated again.