Chapter 28: Busy Busy Busy

Maxon
Since we had to go on that trip to France I haven't had time to plan any more for America's party.

Nicoletta is supposed to come today and then we are going to work together to make this happen.

I think I'll also invite Celeste to come early but I'll let America know, that way she will be busy with Celeste and not wonder what I'm doing.
—————————————————
Maxon ——— Celeste
Hello Celeste
Hello King Maxon, is there anything I can do for you?
Actually yes there is. Could you come and spend some time with America and stay until after her birthday party?
I would love to! When do I need to come?
I'll send a plane to get you now.
Thank you so much! I'll see you soon.
—————————————————
Well that went well. I guess while I'm waiting for Nicoletta I can choose what I'm going to give America for her presents.

I think I'm going to give her a bracelet, a new violin, and the song bird necklace her father gave her.

I hope America likes the gifts I've picked out for her

Nicoletta has been here for about a week now and America's birthday is tomorrow.

We have everything ready to go and she's going to get to spend time with Nicoletta and Celeste before the party.
———————————————————————
America
I was super surprised when Celeste knocked on my door the other day. She's been here for about a week now and we've just talked the whole time. It's good to get to be with one of my closest friends.

My birthday is tomorrow and Maxon hasn't mentioned it. Maybe he forgot about it, actually as long as we get to be together I don't care if he knows what day it is.

I think I'll take tomorrow off to be with Maxon and my family. I haven't gotten to spend much time with Maxon lately so hopefully I can tomorrow.

Sorry for the short chapter. The next one will be extra long.

If you enjoyed please:
Follow me
Vote
Comment
Recommend to a friend
And add to your reading lists

Thanks for reading I hope everyone is doing well! Let me know what you thought of this chapter in the comments.