Chapter 1

Once again, Alfred was on the floor of his bathroom, silently crying. He didn't understand. He did his best. Sure he had his faults, but they acted like they had none and he had them all. And all the regrets he had, the killing, what he had become...

Fatass

Idiot

Killer

Racist

Pig

Dumbass

The familiar feeling of a razor piercing his skin hit him once again. He didn't even realize that he was doing it sometimes. It was just normal.

He hated himself. His boss was destroying him and being completely oblivious, the riots, the racism, the others...

What had he become? 

A place for people to flock to, promised freedom and happiness and the American dream, but all they got was obese and debt and shattered dreams. Death. Racisim. Metal wars with themselves. Struggling. Riots. A president who has no idea what he's doing. 

The fellow countries shared the hatered of him. They insulted him ever day and were only fueled by the mask that he wears, using it a an excuse to keep hurting him. 

At least they thought the mask was real.

Over and over he put the razor to his skin, making cuts of all shapes and sizes. When he ran out of room on his arms, he continued to his legs. Over and over. 

Suddenly 

There was a voice.

**ALFREDS POV**

"I'm so tiered of pretending," The voice said. "Wheres my happy ending?" The voice stopped. I guess he noticed me. "Who are you?"

I looked up at his face. Instantly confusion filled me. He looked like my flag, if it were a person. His head had the flag on it and his body was white with some red stripes in random places. He didn't have hair. He was wearing a black t-shirt that said NATO on it and blue jeans. An done of the most important details was that cuts and blood were all over his body and he too was holding a razor. It was on. And his eyes... his eyes were pure black.

When he saw me, he grabbed something from his pocket and put them on his face. They were.. sunglasses? Something to do with his eyes? Immideatley he hid the razor and put on a smile that looked just like my fake one. He asked me where he was. 

"Dude, wtf? You appear out of nowhere and you look like the personification of the American flag and you expect to just brush off the fact that you were cutting, just like me? Dude come on! Explain first!" 

His eyes widen.

"Wait, you can see the flag?" 

Was I not supposed to?

Suddenly a note appears on the bathroom sink. I read it out loud.

"Dear Americas, You are both from different dimensions. You are different personification of the same country. The man with the flag on his face is from the countryhumans dimension. The human looking one is from the hetalia dimension. You are currently in the hetalia dimension. I put you both here for reasons I would like to keep private, but may reveal later. Have fun."

We look at each other in silence and completely understand that we go through the same shit everyday, the same torture, the same regrets, the same pretending. 

I smile. I can't really tell if its real or fake. 

I don't know what to think. Maybe we can help each other. We can probably talk and have the other understand easily. But I don't think either of us know how to fix it. Its probably just another American dream that will never come true. 

I can tell this is also what he's thinking. 

But honestly, I already feel a little bit better.