Chapter 5

Okay, so this is a weird chapter, I just had this idea and so here it is. You'll understand as you read. Also, I will now post chapters slowly that are over 1000 words. k bye

**No ones pov**

"WILL YOU ALL SHUT UP!!! WE NEED TO GET SOMETHING, ANYTHING DONE! YOU ARE ALL SUPPOSED TO TALK ABOUT CURRENT EVENTS IN YOUR COUNTRY AND NONE OF YOU CAN DO THAT! YOU ARE ALL IDIOTS!"

Germany was screaming. Not like it was unusual. The country sighed, then facepalmed.  "Does anyone have any ideas on how we could get this done?" 

A certain pasta-loving country raised his hand. "Yes, Italy? This better not be about pasta." 

"It's not, Doitsu. I was thinking, maybe we could play songs that represent current events!"

Germany blinked. He didnt say anything, he just blinked. "ZAT WOULD BE AWESOME!" the awesome Prussia shouted. Slowly other countries either got excited or reluctantly aggred. 

"Why dont you go first, Americas? Maybe we'll finally learn something. Youre so stupid this is the only way you could ever get anything accross. And I bet you'll be excited to go first, huh? You so full of yourself, you stupid pig."

The country that said it is uninmportant. 

"Yeah, goddamm idiot. You probally wouldnt even know whats going on in your own country, you ignorant shit."

That got both of them really mad. Usally they would just brush something like that off, but being called ignorant was new. For both of them. 

And they felt strong together.

So they get angry. Its new for everyone. Theyre all kinda shook. 

"You think you have the right to call us ignorant? You are the ignorant ones!" I bet you wouldnt need to ask this if you didnt turn off the tv every time we are mentioned! Dont pretend you dont do it! And if you listened to what I say at all, you would hear things. You really want the gist of my country right now? Fine."

Alfred then proceeds to hook his phone up with the speaker.

America (In case you dont understand yet alfred is the hetalia one and america is countryhumans one.) Hears a scoff. "Drama queens." He whips around. "WHO SAID THAT? I DARE YOU, SAY IT TO MY FACE!" No one is brave enough to do it. "Thats what I thought."

"Okay." Alfred says, and a song starts playing. 

The song is Grump It, and the lyrics are this.

You know what? I don't even care
You know what? It doesn't even matter anymore
I can breathe, Zen...
Listen man, you-
Shit, ah, man, did you not want help?
You've gotta pa- You've gotta pay attention to every little thing, dude
Every little thing is comin' at you
Comin' at you like Cleopatroo! (He he he he!)
Dang it! God! Ahh, aw shit!
Nononononononono no-no-no-no-no

Everyone starts staring at them, with all different kinds of faces.

Bitch
Shit, no! Dammit
Fucking God! Fuck!
Stupid, God dammit, come on man!
Fuck oh fucking God, fuck, no, what?
Good? Nooo
Fuckin-
Eh, whatever
Oh... No! Fuck! No-

Everyone starts looking a little worried. 

Fuck! Stupid!
No, no, no, no
Aaah! Wha?
What the faaa-a-a-a-a-a-a-ah
For fuck's sake!
Fucking come on!
No, no, no!
Don't fucking jump at me, you piece of shit!
I'll fucking stab your parents!