Chapter 4

**Hetalia America pov**
We continue the meeting, because we have to. It's kinda awkward, but we still do it.

"America, your up."

Groans come from every corner of the room. "It's not like I like it either, but we have to let him, unfortunately."

I step up, ready to confront everyone with complete nonsense. But it's not exactly complete nonsense. Americans have a talent for talking about alot of random stuff, and hiding the truth within their statements. Usually only other Americans can notice the little truth is hidden in the web. The only time I met someone who could do it, who wasn't from my county, was one time with a Brazilian. I have been using this tactic ever since I became a country. People call me stupid and ignorant for it, but it's them who are ignorant.

I begin my speech.

"So, dudes, in my country, we have the highest level of testing, cuz IM THE HERO! But we kinda have like the highest amount of cases. Also, my economy is doing not great. So like, I totally can't pay my depts soon. And the military is eating lollipops because I am awesome and totally the hero! I'm really lohating what the government is doing, and I have a amazingly bad relationship with the president! So that's why everyone is in Texas! And the alligators are migrating to Wisconsin because taxes in Florida are being mickey mouse! And the election is happening and going great! Lots of splits! And everyone is in the streets with signs, and sometimes the burn stuff, and then the museum of natural history goes to the katskils to be with cheese and memes! So therefore, we have to build a nurse-bot!"

You might think that it's all very obvious, but imagine hearing that from someone you don't like, who is speaking really loud and fast. Yeah. You wouldn't notice the small parts that gives it a whole new meaning.

"You idiot! We weren't even asking about solutions! And, as always, your ideas were stupid anyway! Asshat."

Once again, everybody aggres with Britans statement. But Germany shushes everyone and we move on. Thank God for that.

We are able to continue the meeting with very few insults. Thankfully. But they are still there.

And they hurt.

As always.

At the end of the meeting, we have gotten nothing done, France and England are getting slapped by eachother, and there's yelling even as we exit. So, normal.

When we get to my house it's kinda awkward. I mean, we are the same so there isn't anything to discuss, and we kinda know everything about eachother cuz we are eachother and its awkward.

Author has no ideas ngghh

He starts first.

"Ummmm...do you wanna rant about life?"

Dis dude now sits at number one on my people with good ideas list.

"Fuck yeah I want to."

So we begin ranting about life and current events and I learn that he doesn't have to yeild to the president and he feels really bad for me and now I'm ranting here too.

Then we go to the bathroom and cut because as much as it's nice to rant it also brings up bad feelings. Also it's just normal and we didn't have anything else to do.

Nghhhhhhhhh I srsly have no ideas I'm crying rite now

And I'm gonna end the chapter here cuz it's really cringe and I have no ideas and it's 3:14 am and I'm writing this on a phone and I'll make up for it by releasing a long one very soon.