Cameron's Letter

Amelia and Cameron hold such a special place in my heart.

Amelia,

Let me first congratulate you on finishing classes, I look forward supporting both you and Meghan as you walk across the stage this weekend.

I also heard you taking about getting a cat last weekend, and, well, I saw this little guys and I couldn't help myself. He was in the small cage all alone and I thought maybe he needed someone like you... To love him...

But I digress.

There is something I've been hoping to discuss with you; something that has been distracting me lately.

I haven't brought it up because, well, frankly, I couldn't figure out how.

So I will take the advice of Meghan and 'go for it.'

I'm sorry, not only am I proud and arrogant, but I'm also a coward. You deserve someone who can say this to your face, but I can't, not until I know that you may be willing to give me a chance.

My hands are currently shaking. I feel sick at the thought that you may never feel comfortable in my presence again.

But I don't think I can do this anymore.

I'm selfish.

Our friendly conversations aren't enough. Not anymore.

I want to give you the world as you have come to own mine.

I chance is all I'm asking, a chance to love you.

Because I do, love you that is, I love you so much it physically hurts. My fucking chest feels as though it's caving in every time I see you.

If you were willing to give me a chance I think I could make you happy. I think we could be happy.

So I will wait at the flower garden in Hudson park today. I will wait for you to show up and tell me if I have a chance.

If you just give me one, I promise you won't regret it.

Forever, my love.

C. James

***
Wow. We made it guys.

If you guys have been here since the beginning... I don't even know what to say.... You've been around for so much.

I took regular hiatuses that lasted months to focus on school and you still stayed.
(Drop a comment if that was you!)

To every reader: I appreciate you!!

I have four things you might want to know:

1. I do have a prequel planned: in Amelia's POV, stating with the adoption! (Yay)

2. Audrey Rush's story will post at the new year so be sure to check for that!!

3. The first chapter of the revised "After Five Years" was posted a bit ago! If you haven't already, check it out!

4. I have a new book going titled "His Return" check it out and let me know what you think.