Did I stutter?

.............................................
"They say the brain is the strongest muscle in your body,
Then how the hell did this it loose from the hardest working one?

(heart)"
......................................................

He stared at the struggling girl in his grip.
Her lips shouting curses at him and her eyes were akin to burning pieces of coal in a fire.

"How dare you!! How can you say som-"

Pressing his chest closer to her, he inhaled her heavenly fragrance.
Her words got lost somewhere as she felt his closeness.

"So you didn't Fu*"?"
He said making her eyes widened at this man's straightforwardness.
Not to forget that it was the very quality which attracted her to him at first.

Ignoring her shocked expression, he continued his advancements.
He placed his one hand on her naked waist and the other leaning on the wall casually

She gulped as she felt his touch on her waist.
The lump in her throat didn't go unnoticed by him.

Smirking at his effect on her, he smiled to himself while still putting on that cold face.

"Isn't this what you came here for?
A man's attention...and now when the prince himself is doing the honours, you put on this mask of purity and innocence?"

He saw her expression change from anger to fury.
Her hands turning into fists at her side as she glared at him with all the hate she could muster.

He was pressing her buttons.
The anger he felt on seeing her with that man made him do this.
It's not fair to burn in hate and anger alone.
He was making sure to drag her along.

This time she didn't step back.
Instead straightening up and pressing herself more to him she spoke up

"Just because a girl comes to a club at night ...it doesn't mean she wants anyone's attention.
If you come here for Fu*" it doesn't give you any right to think that others also come here for it!"

Her voice shaking but not backing down.
Your majesty or not, she will speak even if her heart was ready to leap out of her chest.
She will speak what is right, go hell will consequences.

He raised his eyebrow, surprised and impressed at the girl's audacity.
The word f*"* leaving her lips for the first time made him think of doing so many things to her right now.

"Not that innocent now little mouse? Are we?"

He could see her cheeks redden, reason anger or blush he couldn't distinguish.

"I won't doesn't mean I can't"

His hand moves higher
Lifting her crop top along, making her eyes to widen.

"I don't like it when people back talk, especially in that tone little mouse."

His face moving closer to her, his cheek touching hers as he whispered in her ear.

"So you better shut it like a good girl ...or I can put it to good use in so many other ways"

The last part he spoke as a mere whisper but she heard it because of his closeness.

Her body stilled as she interpreted his words.
Her mind was numb and heart uncontrollable.
She felt suffocated all of a sudden and he could feel her taking in deep breaths.

"What...what did you just say?"
She managed to ask in a shaky voice.

His eyes met her anxious and panicked ones as he spoke without blinking.