40: Honeymoon

'Just Married.'

It had a nice ring to it. Those words looked especially nice on the back of our new Ford Mustang. The Mustang was a wedding gift from Dr. Parker. While Sara didn't really want a new car, she claimed that I had once mentioned how I'd like to have a Mustang someday. In our new car, we sped off to the south of California where we would have our honeymoon. We had arrived within a couple of hours to our destination to a small beach town which apparently was growing. It was almost known for its dam that was built nearly a hundred years ago. It was also well known for its man-made island build over a decade ago. We both felt like we were in Vegas once we had arrived. We were certainly in awe of our five-star hotel that we would be staying in. It was literally right next to the beach. How could you go wrong? With valet parking, there was no need to park our car or even carry our bags. Someone even offered to shine my shoes. Once we entered, we noticed how large and golden the inside was. Several stores resided in the lobby making it seem almost like a mall. After all the awing, we finally made our way to the front desk.

"Hello, welcome to the Little Beach Hotel," greeted the man at the front desk. "And who are you registered as?"

"Rider."

"As yes, the Riders. Good to have you both. I trust you will have a spectacular honeymoon here in Little Beach. Here is a key to the room you'll be staying in. If there any problems, please don't hesitate to call." He paused and looked around the lobby as if someone might overhear him. "You have the rare Deluxe Room which means you get a special romantic room on the top floor. Now, this room is much better than any other room in this hotel. It also has the largest balcony in the hotel. Anyways, Jonah will help you to your rooms. Your bags are already there."

The elevator ride up was one of the most amazing experiences that I had lived through. It's often rare that an elevator has a flat-screen television installed to it. Watching the news was another experience on our trip up through the elevator. Once we reached the top floor, Jonah led us to our great room.

"I hope you Riders are ready," he opened the door and let us in. Here is the best room in the hotel."

It truly was the best room my eyes had ever seen. Words couldn't even describe what this room was like. If anything, the room and everything in it was huge. From the balcony, we had a fantastic view of the pool and the beach. Looking at the pool, I thought it was odd that there was a pool next to the beach. Did Dr. Parker really have all this money? If so, I really picked the right girl."

I decided I'm going to medical school," I jokingly announced. "Someday you'll have to call me Dr. Rider."

Sara chuckled without any verbal response. She was still in awe of what she was seeing. Maybe words weren't needed at this moment. Grabbing her soft hand, her head turned towards me. Our faces faced each other. I could feel Sara's love through her innocent eyes. Her face blushingly smiled and I smiled back. We began growing closer to each as she began to slowly feel parts of my body as if she were trying to make a discovery. And I too wanted to explore every inch of my new wife. Her touches were intoxicating and set chills all over my body. Bam! With little thinking, my lips met hers and gave her a small but firm kiss. Her smiled widened and kissed me back the same way I did. The kisses we exchanged began to grow intense. In the heat of the moment, Sara grabbed me and pushed me against the wall and out into the balcony with our lips not leaving each other as if her world were about to end. With her strong will, she was able to get us back inside the hotel room.

The palms of her hands reached my shoulders and she was not afraid of showing her dominance. Continuing that dominance, she did the honor of removing my belt. My pants followed swiftly after my belt. Her dominance came to an end with me working to take her out of her wedding dress. It took a good five minutes, but I was able to get it off. Our kissing briefly came to an end and she just stood there in her bra and underwear. Her face was somewhat red from all the action, but she never looked more amazing. Being almost naked had its perks. Her skin still glowed and for the first time, I noticed she a couple scars between the covering of her breasts. I could only assume that was from the heart surgeries. Regardless, I couldn't take my eyes off her skin or the perfect complexity of her chest. In just a short time, she would be completely uncovered and I would be able to truly see the beautiful soul that my wife was.

Once Sara was able to catch her breath with a bite to the lip, she pushed me against the bed, but in turn, I took the dominance back and pinned her to the bed. My lips reached her neck and slowly moved their way down while my fingers began feeling the soothing sides of her skin. Sara's breathing grew heavier. Her eyes were closed. Once my lips reached the bottom, I began to slowly blow air between her covered legs. Moaning immediately followed.

"Jimmy," she whined. "Hurry up."

I couldn't help but laugh. No way I was going to hurry up. This was the perfect opportunity to take things slower. With another moan, she used all the force she had available and resumed dominance. She wasted no time in stripping me out of the rest of my suit. After another dominant switch, something inside of me told me to stop. I had no choice to listen and sat on the bed. Sara took the opportunity to breathe and sat with me.

"You alright Jimmy?" she asked while fingering my chest. My head grew lightheaded making it hard to have a thought.

"Yeah, I'm fine. A thought just came to my head right." My pure and innocent eyes glared into her own pure eyes. "Neither of us have actually done it before. I don't know." A quick pause was taken in order to get my thoughts out. "What if I can't perform? I'm just a little worried, I might disappoint you. All the moaning you're doing just makes me nervous I guess."

For a moment she just sat there with her fingers off my chest. Both of us sat there looking at the floor of the bed.

"Yeah, I get that," she responded. "I'm honestly nervous too. The fact that we're about to experience a moment like this is pretty crazy, but I love you and would never want to hurt you. As cliché as it sounds, we'll figure it out together and if it's not as great as we imagined it, we have an entire week to keep trying."

Her words brought comfort. When it came down to it, it would all be OK. My own wife changed my life. Why was I worried about her judging me for the way I would give her pleasure? This was our moment. This was the moment that was made just for us. Before I could even kiss her again, I had to address something else. My finger touched the scars that I took notice of earlier.

"Those scars that you have," I couldn't believe I was asking this. "Are they from the heart surgeries?"

She responded with a yes and kissed my forehead. "Yes, they are from my surgeries." Knowing that, I was finally ready and not wanting to deprive Sara anymore, I made another move of power pushing her against the bed and prepared to completely uncover my wife.

...

The night we had was simply amazing. We both were able to experience something special for the first time. How could you go wrong? The fact that I got to have sex with the most perfect girl in the world made it all the better. Being the first one to wake up that morning made things more special than I could imagine. There she was asleep and naked under the covers of the bed. She was mine and I was hers. We belonged together and nothing could stop that. Nothing. For the next half hour, I watched her simply sleep until she woke and stretched.

"Good morning husband," she gleefully greeted.

Getting back in the covers, my lips kissed her, and got closer to her to put my arm around her.

Looks like things are going well for Jimmy and Sara. Thanks for reading! Remember to comment, vote, and share!

Does this sound like a wonderful honeymoon?