75

Hyun Wook stretched himself right outside the gents' bathroom and made his way back to Hyun Ae's room after washing his face.

He couldn't get enough sleep last night as he kept on waiting for his sister to wake up, and Yoon Hee's call was the one that had woken him up.

He slid the door opened, and someone was standing beside Hyun Ae, and that kicked the adrenaline rush into his morning blues.

"Who are you?" he sternly asked, making the person quickly turn around and gasped in shock. "How did you get in here?" Hyun Wook asked again, reaching her and as he noticed a camera in her hands, he hissed, "are you a reporter? GET OUT-"

"Wait!!! I can help Hyun Ae. Like seriously," the girl whispered, grabbing his arm. "I'm Choi Eunji, a freelance photographer."

***

"You've recorded everything, right? From the moment before she walked in?"

"Yes. Like what we have planned."

"Good. Unfortunately for her, we have the same long brown-colored coat as hers."

"Here it is."

"Good. Start with the acting. And don't forget. Hit me really hard. Like as if you have grudges against me. Starting from outside, walk in rage. Like we've practiced earlier."

"Wow," Hyun Wook chuckled in surprise, as he pulled out one of the earpieces and looked at Eunji, then back at the laptop.

Eunji just showed him a full, raw, unedited video from the photographer's lens before the actual incident that hit the internet.

A full video where Seorim had planned everything with her stylists.

A full video where Seorim had used one of her stylists to disguise herself as Hyun Ae and made everything look real.

A full video where Seorim had told Eunji to edit the whole scene and made it as scandalous as she could.

"This will straight up put an end to this book!" Hyun Wook laughed. "You're so smart! But why are you trying to help my sister? I thought you were on Seorim's side."

"I've watched every step your sister took, and I know, it did sound creepy, I admitted that I was her stalker," Eunji admitted, bowing her head down as she apologized. "I was too naïve when I got hugely paid by Sora to just take everything that Hyun Ae did that looked suspicious. So I followed her around, a LOT."

"Wait. So you know our address too?" Hyun Wook asked, feeling concerned.

"Y-Yeah. But I never revealed it to anyone, I swear!" she said, putting up her hand as she continued. "It's because... She's not really a bad person at all. I've watched her every day, and I just... Every day, I always pray for the strength to actually come up to her and just say 'hi' and hang out. She had this... nation's big sister image."

"How can I be so sure that you're telling the truth? You can be acting too. Plus, Hyun Ae just met you."

"Her advice," Eunji smiled, as she looked back at her laptop, and began to search for a certain timestamp in the video.

Hyun Wook put back the earpieces into his ear as she pressed 'play' again.

"Her advice that had opened me up. Listen."

And you... Other than snooping around on people's private lives, you should be doing something else. You're working under her orders... You're better than that, and you know that. You're young, you have more journeys ahead. Rather than working under someone toxic like her, you could open your photography studio now.