76

The court began to fill with people, getting seats as they got themselves ready for the case.

And so was Hyun Ae's team. Everyone was there. Her lawyer, Shin Young Min, was sitting by her side, while Choi Eunji, 'the key', was nowhere to be seen.

'Hidden for the surprise,' the lawyer said.

"It's rare to see such an easy case. It is so easy that we won't have to drag this case for days, weeks, or months," the lawyer whispered to Hyun Ae, as he watched Seorim walking into the court with confidence on her face. "And I promised you, I'll make it easier and it will come to an end, today. Kwon Seorim, you are so done."

***

Smiles were plastered on the faces of the ones on the defendant's team. The judge decided after seeing the pieces of evidence presented by the defendant's lawyer for exactly three hours.

Finally, Hyun Ae let out a satisfied sigh and made a run toward her brother after she was proven innocent.

The case was too easy for the well-known lawyer in the country, as he claimed earlier.

As the door of the courtroom was opened, a big crowd of reporters began to swarm around Seorim and they began to ask random questions.

But her flaming eyes were scanning the area and saw Hyun Ae and the rest just stepped out from the courtroom on the other side.

She immediately went through the crowds, pushing people away from her harshly, and ran towards Hyun Ae in rage.

"Hyun Ae!!! You-"

"Guards!" Hyun Wook suddenly shouted, right before Seorim could grab his sister's arm when two to three guards came and stopped the model.

"You, ungrateful kid!" Seorim suddenly yelled, at Eunji who was standing behind Hyun Ae. "I paid you to stalk her, NOT BEFRIEND HER!"

"I may need the money, but no thanks, I'd rather be with someone so sensible," Eunji smirked, walking to the front and standing before Hyun Ae, 'shielding' her.

"You, Park Hyun Ae! You ruined my life! You ruined my entire life! I hate you!" Seorim screamed, letting out a shrilling cry as she began to walk away while being followed around by the reporters.

"Well... It's sad to see her career had to go down as well. I wish her career wouldn't get affected. But she deserved it," Hyun Ae sighed, and she turned to her lawyer and Eunji with a glad smile. "And you two, I can't thank you enough. I just... Come to my restaurant, I will treat you guys."

"Oh, thank you to you too, Hyun Ae-ssi, I got to free myself from Seorim now. I really wanted to have my own studio, so I will work hard from now on. Oh, if you need my help, just call me in," Eunji offered, giving her first business card to her new friend.

"I will," Hyun Ae said after looking at the card and placing it into her purse, before turning to the lawyer. "Young Min-ssi, thank you so much for everything."

"Nah, it's just my job. Besides, I love working with a case that is," Young Min chuckled, poking his cheek as he continued, "so easy to handle with an abundant amount of evidence. It's making my job easier."

"Oh, actually..." Hyun Wook suddenly interrupted. "Can we keep in contact? We may need a lawyer in the future. Plus since Hyun Ae had a business..."

"Oh, I'm one call away," Young Min said, giving him a wink and a thumbs-up before suddenly they got surrounded by the reporters.

"Park Hyun Ae-ssi! How are you feeling now?!"

"How did you find Choi Eunji, your key to winning in this case?"