Chapter 3

Kyle - bold
Diana - italics

                         ******
“Hey! I-”.

“Whoever the fuck this is, you better have a good enough reason for you to call me this early”

“Um. hello to you too?”.

“oh, it's you again , the Kyle guy!”

“Hm. What am I sensing here, is that excitement I hear coming from your voice. Am sensing your in a good mood”

“Kyle , you better have a good enough reason for you to call me at this hour of the day”.

“You know it's just 11am in the fucking morning right, aren't you supposed to be up by now”.

“I know that already dummy, who in their right mind would be awake by this time and most especially on a weekend”.

So am  guessing your not an early person”.
Of course am not, why else do you think am yelling at you right now”.

“Diana ,am sorry to break this news to you in case nobody else has , you always yell, though I've told you that before".

“ Thanks  for the observation Kyle.”.

“You're welcome darling".

“you know I was being sarcastic right?anyways I'm gonna  hang up the call now, I don't want my morning to be ruined  by you so bye-bye kyle ".

“wait wait wait wait hold on”.

“ what the hell is it now ".

“you actually waited ,okay aside from that since you've been hanging up on me, today I'm going to do that to you So bye bye babe ".

                      ***Beep*** 

“He actually him up on me what a prick  ".

Pls y'all , vote , comment and share my story.