Chapter 16

Diana - italics
Kyle - bold

                       -$-$-$-$-$-
Hey”

Hello”

Soo any thing to talk about”

Nope”

I can't believe I once taught of you as an entertainer , you're Soo boring”

Says the boring girl , anyways  what about your brother and sister”

They're fine , I now know the reason I accidentally dialed your number”

Why”

You see , the thing is my phone broke while I was trying to save my sister and my friend , so I asked her to give me his number , instead she gave me yours ”

Wait... Why were you trying to save your sister and your friend ?”

Well you see it all started from the beginning ”

Go....on”

So you see , my friend Aiden has a YouTube channel , and then decided to ask my sister out , to post it on his channel , I told her not to agree cause the  idea is stupid , so wh-”

But the idea's not stupid , he just asked her out ”

Kyle!! Never interrupt me when I'm speaking , or you can continue telling the story”

No...no , am sorry”

Good , now where was I ?”

At the part you told her not to agree cause the idea was stupid”

Yes . So I told her not to agree , instead she did , she also knew they weren't really dating , she knew it was for his stupid post , he asked her to do it . They dated for one week and then he now said it was time to shoot the breakup video.”

Ok”

*Argh* Kyle! I need you to listen , not interrupt me ”

Oh yeah , am sorry”

So , it was the day to shoot the breakup video , they went to this underground wrestling tournament stuff , Aiden had already bought the ticket and they've already prepared the camera , so when they were about to start videoing-”

                   -$-$-$-$-$-
Cliffhanger
Find out what happen's in the next chapter . MeanWhile :

Plz🙏
Vote☑️
Comment📩
Share💥