Chapter 31

Diana - italics
Kyle - bold

                -@-@-@-@-@-@-
                 Four years later

Diana: Ahhhhhhhh

Kyle: Chillax babe.

Diana: Did you just see, that man!! He kidnapped me, blindfolded my eyes and brought me here.

Kyle: I thought you said you weren't scared of any thing?

Diana: Of course I'm not, Imagine yourself taking a stroll at 7 O'clock in the evening and then all of a sudden someone blindfolds you!! Wait till this happens.

Kyle: I see you're point.

Diana: What are you doing here, did he kidnap you as well?

Kyle: "Calm down. He wasn't trying to kidnap you, I asked him to bring you here "

Diana: " So you asked him to kidnap me?" I said and pulled away from him as if his touch had burned me.

Kyle: "Not kidnap you. I- uh, I made a picnic for us." He blushed and stepped to the side so I could see the big blanket laid out with a picnic basket full of food and a bottle of wine. He had picked a couple flowers from the grass and held the bunch in his hand before giving them to me.

Diana: Awwnn, these are lovely, and they smell  so nice.

Kyle: I'm glad you like them

Diana: You didn't really have to tell someone to kidnap me and bring me here, you could've just called me and told me to meet you here. He didn't even tell me anything, he just brought me here. I could've gone back home to change, I look like a sw-

Kyle: Don't say anything about how you look, nevertheless, I'll still see you the same.

Diana: Thanks

Kyle: But you do look like a clown!

Diana: Hey!!!

Kyle: *eye roll*

Diana: did you just roll you're eyes at me.

Kyle: But of course my darling

Diana:*glares*

Kyle: Ok fine, I'm sorry.

Diana: Good. Did you arrange all this yourself?

Kyle: I just explained how I wanted the design to be and boom, here it is.

Diana: I like the setting.

Kyle: I'm glad you do. C'mon let's go sit down.

Diana: Ok.

I sat down and laid my head on his shoulder

Kyle: You know I love you right?

Diana: But of course, everyone loves me. I must say, I'm pretty loveable.

Kyle: Ok, I get it you're miss most loved by everyone, but jokes aside, I love you more than anyone can ever love you. So I use this opportunity to ask, do you really love me?

Diana: Ok course I do, I love you so fu-

Kyle: *glares* Language!

Nowadays, kyle has a strict policy about using you're language appropriately, meaning no cursing.

Diana: I love you so so much, kyle.

Kyle:Thank goodness. Cause you love me, I love you , we love ea-

Diana: kyle stop rambling and go straight to the point.

This is the moment guys *drum rolls* he went down on his knees and brought out the box from his pocket, opened it and brought out the ring .

Diana: *gasps*

He bought the ring I was eyeing when we went to the store to help pick up Lizzy's ring

Kyle: you Diane are my best friend, lover and soon to be lover if you say yes.
I LOVE YOU NOT ONLY FOR WHO YOU ARE, BUT FOR WHO I  AM WHEN I'M WITH YOU. YOU HAVE MADE ME A BETTER PERSON AND HAVE ALWAYS BELIEVED IN ME. I THINK I FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU EVEN BEFORE I MET YOU, BECAUSE IF NOT FOR THAT HOPE OF FINDING TRUE LOVE, HOW WOULD I BE STANDING HERE? LIFE COMES WITH CHALLENGES , BUT WITH YOU BY MY SIDE WE CAN TAKE ON THE WORLD TOGETHER. I LOVE YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU ARE, ALL THAT YOU HAVE BEEN AND ALL THAT YOU ARE YET TO BE IF I KNOW WHAT LOVE IS, IT IS BECAUSE OF YOU. So, miss Diana Rose Martin, would you do me the honours of being my wife?

Diane: I would Mr Kyle Adam Moore.

KYLE: Hmnnn, i like the sound of you're soon to be name; Mrs Diana Kyle Moore.

Diana: sounds great!!

Kyle: can't believe we're finally engaged!!

Diana: Can't believe I'm pregnant!!

Kyle: wait, say that again, I don't think I heard you clearly?

Diana:I know you heard me loud and clear kyle, anyway I'm pregnant!!

Kyle: Yes!! We finally get to be parents, we'd get someone to call us mum and dad now. Hello in there little one, can't wait for you to come out of you're mum's tummy.

Diana: You know he can't hear you right?

Kyle: of course she can, I'm her father!

Diana: You're sure he's gonna be a girl?

Kyle: you know what, any gender of child I get, I'm ok with it as long as you're their mother.

Diana: yeah, you're right

Kyle: I'm always right. I love 💝 you!

Diana: I love you too!

Kyle: I really should thank you for accidentally dialling me.

Diana: it should be mae and aiden , thank them for destroying my old phone, thank mae for giving me a wrong number and purposefully and Aiden for doing something foolish.

Kyle: good point

Diana: But of course, now I think you're forgetting something

Kyle: which is?

He asked playfully.

Diana: my kiss?

Kyle: Of course, anything for my soon to be wife and the mother of my child.

He grabbed me by the waist and gently pushed me up against the ground, and then hee slowly leaned in and kissed my lips and neck softly for what felt like hours and whispered to me;

Kyle: I love you

Diana: I love you too.

              -&-&-&-&-&-
Here you have it guys, the last chapter. Hope you enjoyed reading this book, if you did check out my other books. Don't forget to read, vote and comment.

Ciao.