Chapter 02 - The Reveal

Anthony enters his best friend William's apartment and takes a seat on the bed and while doing so drops his phone, while picking his phone back up he notices the package.

Meanwhile, William is in his other room where he has requested his best friend Anthony to not enter. There, He continues trying to remove the diaper in every way he can, but, the diaper is almost indestructible.

At last, William gives up and decides to tell everything to Anthony as he is his best friend, he would understand, right?

He enters the bedroom where Anthony seems to be curiously waiting. "I read it..." says Anthony showing the instructions manual.

William: "ummmm.... uh.... about that... I-"
Anthony: "are u wearing it?"
William: "Yea..." *embarrassed*
Anthony: "ALL THESE YEARS I HAVE BEEN YOUR BEST FRIEND AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU COULD TIME TRAVEL!?"
William: "no no no... you got it all wrong."

William explains everything to Anthony.

Anthony: "Oh I see, so it randomly dropped on your head... wow, this is like a sci-fi movie lol."
William: "yea, I know right, I can't wait to try it and hopefully turn into a kid, you know how I always wanted to be younger."
Anthony: "It's stuck on you right?"
William: *blushes* "Yea, How did you know?!"
Anthony (while showing the manual to William): *laughs* "As I told you, I read it"
Anthony: "You can't remove it for now, you can only keep using it, but, it will adjust to your size whatever age you are, to set the age you wanna be, jus-"
William: "Yea, I know how to set my age tell me the rest."
Anthony: "Okay then, once the age is set you will lose all control to your ability to poop and pee and you will regress or progress by 1 year according to what age you have set every time you pee and 2 years every time you poop."
William: "Well, okay, but how will I get rid of the poop and pee in my diapers after using it?"
Anthony: "All the pee and poop will be absorbed by the diaper and will be used as energy to regress or progress you to the desired age."
William: "Okay that's kinda cringy, but, amazing nonetheless, I can't wait to turn into a kid right now!"
Anthony: "Well, Go ahead what are you waiting for? I can't wait to see if it works too!"
William: "Alright, here goes nothing!" *proceeds to set his age*

_____________________

Please vote and comment, I will continue writing.

Consider following me to stay updated to my content or just to make me happy. <3