Chapter 15 - William?!

-Before kidnapping-

Anthony leaves his car to accompany Nora along the way, leaving William inside and forgetting to lock the door.

They talk along the way.

Nora: "Thank you, but, I don't think you should have left William alone. He might get scared."
Anthony: "Don't worry he will be fine." *smile*
Nora: *smiles back*

They walk inside the building and arrive at the elevator.

Nora: "I can go from here." *pushes elevator button*
Anthony: "Well, now that I am here, mind if I check out where you live."
Nora: "oh...ummm, well okay."
Anthony: "nice."

Elevator arrives, the elevator door opens up and they get in.
Nora pushes the button for floor 2 and the elevator heads upwards. After arriving Nora takes Anthony to her apartment.

They enter the apartment.

Nora: "Welcome, I guess..."
Anthony: "Woah, very clean."
Nora: *blush* "Oh it's nothing... want some water?"
Anthony: "Yes please"

Nora goes to bring some water and Anthony admires her house.
It had a wooden floor design, many plants, a wall decorated with pink and some yellow lights. Most of all, it was very clean and organized.

Nora arrives with some water.

Nora: "Here, I brought some water." *Hands a glass of water*
Anthony: "Thank you, nice house."
Nora: *smiles* "Thanks..."

He drinks the glass of water and Nora gives him a small house tour.

Nora: "this is the kitchen" *shows Anthony the kitchen and heads to the bedroom*
Nora: "And this is where I end my day with a good night's sleep." *shows bedroom*
Anthony: *looks around* "your house smells like perfume..."
Nora: *Laughs* "oh really?"
Anthony: *Walks around the bedroom* "yea..."
Nora: "lol, thanks."
Anthony: "Alright thanks for showing me around, I will head home now."
Nora: "Alright, cya!"

Before heading out Nora stops Anthony.

Nora: "Wait here, I just remembered something..."
Anthony: "ok"

Nora goes back into her bedroom and comes out with a white bunny plushie in her hands.

Nora: *hands plushie to Anthony* "here, give this to William I don't need it anymore, I am sure he will love it." *smiles*
Anthony: "Okay, thank you... bye!" *smiles back and leaves*
Nora: "Cya! take care!"

Anthony leaves.

He gets out of the building and gets a call.

He picks up the call:

Anthony: "William, what happened?"
Jake (Kidnapper): "We have your son."
Anthony: *processes what he just heard* "What?!"
Jake (Kidnapper): "yes, I have Kidnapped him."
Anthony (panicking): *rushes to the car and finds it empty* "Is he okay?! What have you done to him!"
Jake: "Yes, We have him with us! If you don't pay 500,000 dollars we will make sure he never comes back."
Anthony: "please just let me hear his voice once so that I can be sure he's OK. Please I will pay you. Just don't harm William."
William's voice: "Uncle, I finished drinking the milk, it was yummy."

Anthony's thoughts: "Phew, he's okay... but, for how long, I gotta find him fast. By what I heard William say, I think he's convincing the kidnappers pretty well that he's a kid. Although they can do anything with him, I gotta do something fast."

Jake (kidnapper): "Well, you got your wish. Now that you know he's fine pay us or else..."
Anthony: "OKAY! OKAY!"
Jake (kidnapper): "Good, you better if you want to see him alive. Tomorrow at 12 PM-midnight under the tallest tree at Flintstone restaurant, near the Hemingway highway. And, no fishy business we will be watching, if we find out you called the police, I will make sure you never see your son ever again."

[Author - Cryo Zircon: "The location stated above has been made up."]

Anthony: "Okay got it, no fishy business." *deep breaths*
Jake (kidnapper): "Good..." *cuts call*

Anthony's thoughts: "I am really sorry William I shouldn't have left you in the car." *stressed* "I need to do something... I can't pay 500,000 dollars! What do I do!? I think I need to discuss this with Nora. She might be able to help."

He places the bunny plushie into the car and rushes back into her building and takes the elevator.

Anthony's thoughts: "Oh no... which floor was it?! I think it was floor no. 5..."

Anthony, not able to remember which floor she lived on tried to find her apartment. And after around 10mins of searching, he finally finds the right door.

Anthony: *taps the doorbell rapidly hoping that she hasn't slept*
Nora in a sleepy voice: *opens the door* "Stop... You disturbed my sleep, what's wrong. I ha-"
Anthony while breathing rapidly: "WILLIAM..." *breathes* "HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED!"
Nora: "What!? OMG! WHAT ARE U DOING CALL THE POLICE!"
Anthony: "I... Don't think I can..."
Nora: "ARE U CRAZY?! WHAT ARE Y-"
Anthony: "NORA! please get a hold of yourself... listen..."

Anthony explains everything that happened.

Anthony: "-and that's why I decided to talk about it with you, so what do you think we should do?"
Nora: "..." *stressful silence* "please let me think... come take a seat."
Anthony: "fine..." *takes a seat*

-10 stressful minutes later-

Nora: "We will just call the police and tell them about the kidnappers saying they will be watching and will kill William if they see the police. I mean they are the police, they will probably know better what to do."
Anthony: "I am scared, but, I guess you are right."

They call the police and Anthony explains everything about the kidnapping to the police.

Police: "Alright, don't worry, we will look into it right away. Stay calm we got this."
Anthony: "Thank you."
Police: "I will call you later, don't worry."
Anthony: "ok, thanks again."
Police: "It's our job." *cuts call*

Nora and Anthony nervously wait.

-12 minutes later-

They get a call from the police and Anthony picks it up almost instantly.

Police: "I understand that you must be really worried, but, please calm down. We have found that someone not too far from the restaurant has made an emergency call, did the five-year-old know how to call an emergency number?"
Anthony now with his hopes lifted: "yes, he knows."
Police: "good, I will call again once we find out more, Just relax."
Anthony: "Thank you" *hopeful smile*
Police: "Don't mention it." *cuts call*

He explains everything that the police said to Nora.

_____________________________

Let me know your thoughts in the comments.

If you liked this chapter please leave a vote and follow me to stay updated with announcements and new chapters.

Thanks for reading, have a great day!
✧ (^‿^) ✧
✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿