Chapter 35 • Blissfulness

Arjun opened his eyes just to find Draupadi cuddled to him, he gazed at her, she was sleeping peacefully, softly breathing again his chest as she had her head on his arms, he didn't want to wake her up from her slumber, she looked flushed, her lips had a very small smile as from Arjun's perspective. He could gaze at her like this all the time, he started playing the   strand of her hairs, accidentally waking her up.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't mean.. to wake you.." he shuttered.

"No, it's fine, I felt like up not your fault." She replied, smiling, "what were you doing by the way?"

"Admiring my wife." He gave a goofy smile.

"You are impossible." She chuckled and flanged her arms around his.

"Ah!" He winced a little.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Nothing just." Before he could She got up and saw a wound on his face.

"What? Why didn't you tell me?" She asked worriedly.

"I forgot but..it's not making its presence felt."

"You are so careless!" She said, "this looks like such a painful wound."

"It's nothing,"

"What do you mean nothing? It's a lot." She said, sternly, "Don't you dare to go anywhere now, I am going to get some ointment. Just wait here!" But he held her hand.

"No, I have come after so long and you are leaving, it's not fair."

"It's fair! Well, before I was going to put the antiseptic but because you are so adamant, I will call Nakul and Sehdev, they will."

"No, no, not them." He made a face, "okay, fine but come back soon."

"Sure, I'll be quick." She smiled at him and kissed his forehead, he smiled and she walked off the bed.

.

"Oh no! No, it is burning. It was better without this ointment!" Arjun screaked.

"Why are you behaving like a kid?" Draupadi giggled.

"Because he always hates putting ointments on his wounds." Kunti walked in, "since childhood and he was very adamant, never used to sit quietly at one place."

"Maa..." Arjun said puffing his cheeks, "why you have to tell that to her."

"Oh you don't want to tell me about yourself? Is that what you mean? You wanna keep things from me?" Draupadi faked anger.
"No, no, I didn't mean that." Arjun surrendered.

"Then please be silent, Arya and let me put the ointment." Draupadi said and Kunti laughed.

"Two ladies against a single man. Not fair."

"Jerk." Kunti pinched his cheek.

"What was that for, maa!?"

"For you are being so cute." Kunti said and Draupadi laughed, he glared at her but she didn't pay attention and continued laughing at him while Kunti told a few more stories of his childhood.

Then Kunti walked out of the room, now Arjun looked at Draupadi, who winked at him.

"Someone was laughing at me a lot.  What should I do with her person, what do you say, Krishnaa?" He said.

"I don't know... Do whatever you want... I mean why would I care?"

"Because that's you." And at this, he stood up to catch her but she ran away.

"Wait, wait... You were having fun when ma was pulling my leg, isn't it??"

"Catch me if you can,  Prince Arjuna!" She giggled and stayed behind the pillar and Arjun on the other side

"C'mere!" He said and tried to catch her wrist but being faster than him, Draupadi ran away

"Stand down," she wiggled her eyebrows.

"Well Its not a fair competition, you see I am a wounded soldier." Arjun said, while she was hearing him, he stepped ahead but still, he couldn't catch her.

"Emotional blackmailer."  Draupadi said.

"Ahh!!" Arjun cried, his wound was still fresh, Draupadi forgot everything and ran to him, taking his face in her hand, worriedly she asked, " Is it still hurting? The wound? Tell!!"  But the man I'm front of her showed his teeth, grinning process.
The worry lines were gone from her forehead and her eyebrows knitted together in anger and frustration..

"I hate you so much."

"But I love you." He smiled, his arms had already wrapped around her waist, she struggled to free herself from his grip.

"Leave me, I hate you, you are so mean to me."

"Do you really hate me?" He asked, softly.

"Yes. You always take advantage of my nature.. Huh!"

Arjun smiled a little and then leaned to kiss her forehead, descending to her rose cheeks and the near her lips, then her jaw, while his hands on her exposed waist, sending shivers to her spine. Finally his lips gave attention to hers, pulling them a kiss.
Draupadi kissed him back now, her hands on his toned chest. They were lost in the moments, that's when Draupadi bit his lips, he quickly jerked back his head, breaking the kiss, giving a why expression.

"Because I still hate you!" She giggled.

"Now you see me." Arjun winked and lifted her, putting her over his shoulder.

"But we have to go out too, you can't do this right now!" Draupadi reasoned but she too didn't care about anything, she was happy to get him back after so long and now she wanted to spend all her time with her

"As if I care, Panchali." Arjun replied and put her on the bed. She face planes her face, blushing and laughing

"I hate you love you."

"That's the fun about us, Krishnaa." He told her and the rest is clear to both of them, he leaned to kiss his favorite spot of his to kiss her, her neck,  drifting in a long and passionate love time.

_

Everything was going fine in Hastinapur. Hastinapur was flourishing, there was a wave of happiness among the people. The royal palace was also happy, all were happy. Arjun and Draupadi's life was going fine and she was the finance minister now,  they used to complete their duties, then their unending lovefull moments, bittersweet fights, teasing. Everything was fine.  Nakul and Sehdev along with Divyanshi and Surbhika were the best buddies of Arjun and Draupadi after each other. Sometimes there was that ladies verses Men tease fights but that just makes the atmosphere more lively and happy.

On a ordinary say, Arjun walked in his room, he was now the yuvraj and Draupadi Yuvrani...so they were busy the whole day.

Arjun looked around and found Draupadi sitting on the bed with her legs curled up to her chest, she seemed to be crying, her head rested on her hands which were on her knees.

Arjun hurriedly walked near her. Kneeling in front of her, he asked worriedly, "Draupadi? Why are you crying?"

She looked up to see him, his hazels were gazing at her with distress.

"What happened?" He asked, "you're scaring me."

"Savyasachi....." She burst out crying again, leaving Arjun perflexed.

_______________________________________
😶🙂Sorry for the cliffhanger 😜😝

How was the Update by the way?
💖💖

Hope you liked it.

Don't forget to
VOTE💖💖❤️
COMMENT 💖

love you all 😄