Chapter 42 • Together

~ Long Chappy. ~

"May I?" Asked Arjun.

"Sure but you will have to talk to them!" Draupadi replied and Arjun turned to see surbhika and Divyanshi.

Arjun smiled nervously at them scratching his head, 

"I don't need to, I am leaving!" Arjun said, Draupadi giggled, "Why?"

Arjun gave her a look, "As if you don't know!" he muttered and left, Draupadi couldn't stop laughing and the two girls were unable to understand anything.

..

Draupadi was ready in red, the color Arjun asked her  (not) to wear. She looked perfect and flawless, Surbhika and Divyanshi looked at Draupadi as she was ready.

"Beautiful, so beautiful!" Surbhika said.

"Thanks!" Draupadi smiled  at her.

__

"Parth!" Arjun heard, he turned to see Madhav standing there with is never fading smile. Arjun's lips curved into a big smile, "Madhav! Pranipat!" He said, and joined his hands.

Krishna narrowed his eyes at him but then chuckled and hugged Arjun.

(I've got so many edits and screenshots in my gallery...hehe... So let's make use of them!!)

"You are friend Parth, no need of formalities and you know that!" Krishna said.

"I know,sorry,Madhav."

"Again you are at it, Parth!" Vasudev grinned.

"So what shall I say?" Arjun asked, perflexed.

Vasudev laughed,"Nothing Parth, you get confused so easily!"

"You always confuse me." Arjun said.

"That I do."

"Haven't I said, Satya!" Rukmini said, making the two men look at them

"What jiji?" Asked Satyabhama.

"That Arya is more happy with his Parth than us!" Rukmini said and the men rolled their eyes.

"Yes, jiji, I know. Arya and his Parth! Inseperable!" Satyabhama said.

"Ladies are at it again," Arjun said.

"What Parth, it's normal for me... You are lucky Parth, you have only one to handle!"

"Handle? No one can handle her!" Arjun laughed.

"What are you saying Parth? Sakhi is so innocent and easy!" Vasudev said, trying not to laugh.

"Innocent and easy." Arjun looked away laughing, "what a joke, Madhav!" Krishna finally laughed, resting his hand on Arjun's shoulder.

" Arjun looked away laughing, "what a joke, Madhav!" Krishna finally laughed, resting his hand on Arjun's shoulder