Chappo

A/N - ok so this chapter is about a still born. stay safe everyone

It was strange really. Your life was perfect, you had a wonderful husband, lived in a beautiful place and had a glorious house, yet you felt it was missing something. That was all about to change though, as you had just received a phone call from your midwife that your baby girl needed to come out today, because she was nearly a week overdue.

11:04am

Hey honey, Maria just called and said Sophie needs to come out today

Ok, I'll be there soon. When's the appointment?

3pm. I can't wait to meet her!

Neither! I'll pick you up at 1pm

Ok, see you soon baby. Love you

Love you too

Words just couldn't describe your excitement as you zipped up your overnight bag and placed it at the front door. Of course you were nervous too, you wondered if you'd be enough of a mother to handle a newborn.

—Time skip to 1pm—

"Hey baby, how you feeling?" Chappo asked, as you put your bag in the boot, and joined him in the front,

"I'm nervous!" You laughed, placing your hand on his leg,

"You have every right to be! It's a big day for you and for us!" He joined in on the laughter, both savouring the last moments to yourselves.

Once arriving at the hospital, you felt everything sped up, checking in, being ushered to your room, first checks on the baby, but then it all slowed down as they broke your waters and the pain kicked in.

At one point, Chappo had to ask you to let go of his hand since the blood circulation had cut off.

It was nearly 5pm when your contractions were 3 minutes apart and a nurse instructed you to begin punishing. No wonder they say child birth is the worst pain.

The next sensation was relief, as the pain went away. Suddenly, it dawned on you that there were no noises from your baby,

"Where's my baby?" You asked, hoping for them to reassure you they were just running basic checks on Sophie, but an eerie silence followed. Chappo kisses you hand and goes to check. You see his body stiffen and he shuffled back to your bedside,

"Honey, I'm so sorry"
The world came crashing down around you as reality hit. Sophie was never really here.

(27 August) I'm sorry 🥺
Don't forget to request!! I'm running out of ideas, so itd be really helpful so I can continue this book!