Chapter 3

Jiwon was cooking when Somi suddenly entered her apartment, she knew her password so she could easily enter. She was carrying her cellphone while running towards Jiwon who was in the kitchen.

"Jiwon~ah!!!" She leaned on Jiwon and faced her the cellphone she was holding.

"What is it?" Jiwon asked, she ignored what it was showing and just continued cooking.

"Read it!" Somi commands her.

"You see I'm cooking, don't you?" Jiwon asked annoyed, Somi nodded and sat down on the chair.

"Okay I'll just read it for you." She said as she took the cookies on the table and ate it.

Jiwon slapped her hand because she was planning to take another, Jiwon put down what she cooked on the table and sat in front of Somi.

"What is that? You arrived just in time, you always come when I'm going to eat." Jiwon said to her as she opened the bottle of milk and poured two glasses for her and Somi.

"I didn't mean it right now, I'm just really lucky." Somi laughed, Jiwon just stared at her while biting cookies.

"So here it is, the post on the insta of an author and illustrator of the Webtoon Series Lookism is now viral on social media. There will be a book signing and he will distribute a bundle of free books to those who named Jiwon Park!" Somi said excitedly.

"I don't care." ತ_ತ

"You are too much! Do you want us to wrestle here today?" Somi asked. Jiwon just laughed and threw a splash of cookies at her.

"So apart from eating with me, you also came here because you want to include me in that book signing event because my name is Jiwon Park?"

"Please?" Somi even pressed her two palms together and make a puppy eyes on Jiwon.

Jiwon rolled her eyes, "Fine."

Somi even stood up because of Jiwon's consent, "Thank you, frenny!" She even hugged Jiwon with great joy that she could get a free book.

-

At the book signing event, many Lookism fans came, all of them has a book brought to be signed by its author and illustrator Park Taejoon.

"Jiwon, take a picture of me with Danny~" Somi gave her camera to Jiwon so she could take a picture of her with Daniel Park's standee. There are lined up standees of Lookism characters so its fans are tirelessly take a picture their favorite characters.

"You too! Who do you want?" Somi asked her as she looked at the photo of her with Daniel, she was kissing Daniel's cheek.

Jiwon looked at all the standees standing and one character stopped her from looking at the others.

"Do you want to take a picture with Johan Seong?" Jiwon turned to Somi because of her question.

"I know him."

"Really? Oh my God! Do you have remember any other memories?" Somi asked but Jiwon shook her head.

"I saw him in my room, they were all placed to the wall of my room." Jiwon answered.

"Wow! I just found out about that thing now. Come! Let me take you a picture!" Somi pulled her to Johan's standee.

"Smile!" Somi ordered, Jiwon did the same. Somi counted on the finger before clicking it.

"Look! You look good together!" Somi says reason to grab the attention of other fangirls.

"Stop it." Jiwon scolded her.

People inside shouted because of the excitement when author slash model Park Taejoon arrived. The book signing event has started after a few speeches from him while all of Jiwon Park's name is separated by a queue.

"Somi!" Jiwon complained because the staff lined her up along with other Jiwon Park names. There are only a few of them here, probably because they are the only ones named Jiwon Park who are fans of Lookism.

"Don't refuse! Do this for me!" Somi replied as she pushed her to line up. Jiwon could do nothing but glare at her friend who was just smiling at her.

She took a deep breath because she had been waiting and lined up and nothing was happening, Taejoon finished signing all the fans' books that came before he went to the queue named Jiwon Park.

As Taejoon handles the previous queues, Jiwon hears Taejoon asking a question.

What if I was asked about Lookism? What if I answered nothing? Can't I be given a free book? Aish, Somi!

When she was next, she felt very nervous, she sat in front of Taejoon who was staring at her too much.

She smiled awkwardly as she handed over her I.D. which would prove that she was Jiwon Park. Taejoon nodded when he saw that.

"As you can see you are the only one left and I am losing hope." Jiwon raised an eyebrow because of what Taejoon said.

"Huh?"

"Ah Ms. Jiwon Park? Have you had a haircut before?" Taejoon asked while looking at Jiwon's long hair.

I thought she was going to ask about Lookism, what has my hair got to do with it?

"As far as I know, not." Jiwon replied.

"Arghh!" Taejoon hit the table because of what he found out.

"Are you alright?" Jiwon asked, she looked at other fans who were shocked by what Taejoon did.

"Yes, I'm fine." Taejoon replied while smiling at his fans.

"Are you sure you didn't really shorten your hair? Like Johan Seong's hair?" Taejoon asked.

"I already answered your question." Jiwon replied.

"Is Johan fooling me?" Taejoon whispered to himself.

"Uhm...if I didn't pass your little interview, let me tell you that I don't need your book." Jiwon replied. She stood up but Somi immediately came to stop her, she sat down on the chair again because of her friend.

"Hi Taejoon Park! I'm very glad to meet you! We're a fan of Lookism! Please give her the bundle she deserves! She really love Lookism!" Somi almost begged just to get the free bundle of books.

"Alright, here." Taejoon handed them a bundle of Lookism.

"Yes! Thank you! More projects to come! I love you!" Somi couldn't stop herself from hugging it so Jiwon immediately pulled her away.

Taejoon watched the last Jiwon Park who leave the event, he was disappointed with what happened even though the fans welcomed him warmly.

"What happened? Where is she?" Johan asked him when he got home.

"I didn't find her, I'm tired I want to rest." He was about to go to his room but Johan immediately pulled him away so he suddenly lost his tiredness.

"You didn't do everything to find her." Johan told him.

"Johan! I didn't earn much at that event. Aish, you just ordered me to give away a bundle of Lookism books for free with the names Jiwon Park to find the woman you were looking for, but I didn't find her. Those who are given are so lucky."

"Is there any other way?" Johan asked.

"I don't know. The details of the woman you are talking about do not match those who went. Some have haircuts but not like yours, some are rude unlike Jiwon who is approachable as you say."

"How can I see her?" Johan asked sadly.

"I'm telling you that Korea is vast, what if she's far away and she doesn't knows about Lookism. Aish, why do I believe in you?" Taejoon scratched his head in frustration.

He left Johan not knowing what to do next to find Jiwon.