4. Answers

Double Updates Today 🌺

Third Person POV

Ahuja Residence

The house was very quiet, and the rain---as it was month of November was pelting fiercely.

Mrs Ahuja had a panick attack because of the stress and anxiety unfortunately caused by her son was now thankfully well. However she was unable to forget the incident which happened earlier.

The entire family was sitting silently having no words to utter. They tried numerous times to connect with Sahil but all in vain.

"Wow! wonderful, after all the pain, agony, you have caused my daughter you people have no shame left. After fulfilling your so called responsibilities of informing us that your son has eloped don't you think you should apologize to us for all the tears that my daughter has shed. Don't you think you should tell us that if your son was in love with someone else then why did he said yes to our daughter. Why?" Mr Srivastav yelled as soon as he entered the mansion gaining everyone's attention. His face was red as he was extremely furious, and chest was heaving up and down.

"Look Mr Srivastav we humbly apologize. We know the actions of our son has hurt you and your daughter but honestly we were also not aware that he would do something like this. We are extremely sorry Mr Srivastav." Mr Ahuja said unable to look at their ex would to be in-laws.

"Extremely sorry? Really? Are you people even serious? What about my daughter's future. Who will marry her? You all will soon forgive your son and welcome him back in your family with his new wife but what about my daughter? Because it's true that the society will make a mockery of her. Where will she go? Do you think it's so easy to say sorry and forget everything?" Mr Srivastav screamed at the top of his voice. His eyes a bit teary. The entire atmosphere was very tensed and akward.

After few minutes of pin drop silence finally Mrs Ahuja uttered few words.

"We know whatever happened has extremely impacted your daughter and her future but if you give us an opportunity to repent then we would like to place an offer in front of you." She said staring at Srivastav family.

"I can understand what your daughter might be going through but if you accept we can still continue with this marriage. If you and your daughter say yes, we can still continue with the rituals. I am ready to accept her as my daughter in-law. I am ready to accept her as wife of my younger son. He is just two years younger than Sahil, I don't think that will make a huge difference. Both the families can ask them to get married and this way society will not spread rumours about us anymore." Mrs Ahuja continued making everyone's eyes go wide like saucer.

"Will you accept your irresponsible son and his wife when he returns?" Came a stern voice startling everyone and catching one person's eyes in particular.

--------------------------------------------

Hey Everyone 🌺

So what do you think of this chapter?

•I guess by now you would have guessed that whose voice it is.

•Should Pihu accept this offer? What choice should she make?

•Whose heart has Pihu stolen? Any guesses?