Chapter 6

**************                                                        He was peacefully sleeping when he got disturbed by the ringing of his phone

                                                       **************                                                       
He was peacefully sleeping when he got disturbed by the ringing of his phone.

"Kya ha" he asked irritatingly without looking at the contact.

(what)

"Bahi kahan hain ap main ghar aye hun aur  ap wahan hain hi nahi kitna kam karain ga office  main hi rahna ka irada hai" she complained not finding her brother at home.

(bahi where are you i come back home after so many days and you are not here how long are you going to work)

"Acha araha hun ab drama band karo" he replied looking at figure laying beside him .

(ok i am coming now stop your drama)

"Main intazar kar rahi hun jaldi ajain" she said cutting the call.

(i am waiting come soon)

Shaking his head at her silly demands he got up and directly went to freshen up.

Coming outside he saw her peacefully laying on the bed which bought a little smile on his face make his way towards her.
Caressing her face he pecked her forehead.

"Sleep well " he said and went out.

                                                                          ************

Entering the house he was welcomed by his sister angrily sitting on a sofa between his cousins and his aunt shaking his head he went towards her .

sitting in front of her on his knees he said.

"kya hua naraz ho"

( what happen are you anger)

"bahi ap bohat bura hain main itna dinun bad aye hun aur ap ko office ka kam sa hi fursat nahi milti" she said pouting.

(bahi you are so bad i came here after so any days and you don't have any time for me)

"maf kar do bahi ko dobara nahi ho ga" he said.

(forgive me it will not happen again)

"ik shart par ap mujha ice cream kilana la kar jae ga" she said sulking while looking at him.

(only on one condition you will take us to eat ice cream)

"ok deal ab smile karo"he said pinching her cheeks.

(OK deal now smile)

                                                              *************

janoniyat(جنونیت)✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara