Chapter 7

***********

***********

he was sitting in his room thinking about his future with  her when door of his room got open with a thud.

"ya kya batameezi hai Aiman" he asked angrily still sitting on his place while glaring at her.  

(what is this nonsense Aiman)

"bahi ya kya hai" she said forwarding some files towards him.

(brother what is this)

opening the file he saw her pictures ,her reports and everything related to her case which he forget in his study room the other day.

"ya tumhara pas kya kar rahi hai" he shouted angrily making her flinch.

(what is it doing with you)

"bahi kun kar raha hai apna sath aisa" she asked in a pleading voice.

(brother why are you doing this to yourself)

"apna kambra main jao " he said calmly while getting up .

(go to your room)

"bahi please na karain wo ladki na zinda hai aur na murda  bhul jae usa" she said on the verge of crying.

(brother please don't this to yourself that girl is neither alive nor dead  try to forget her)

"aj kah diya hai dobara main na suno ya bat aur han mera room main ijazat ka baghar ana ki koshish dobara mat  karna"he warned her and then went out without glancing back at her. 

(you said it today but don't do it again and don't try to enter my room without my permission)

                 *************

He was driving aimlessly without knowing his destination his face was becoming red due to anger her words were still ringing in his ears making him more angrier he can't even  imagine a min without her and she was saying to forget her she was his JUNOON ,his madness,his life ,his solo reason of still breathing she was his Wafa and no can understand his love .after driving for hours without knowing his destination he stopped his car on a deserted road . laying on the top of car he was looking at the sky like he was asking something from it.

"Ammi kahti thi  ap apna banda sa bohat muhabat karta hain hum par jo bura waqt ata hai usa sabar sa bardasht karna chahiya magar ab or nahi hota sabar meri jan mujha wapis luta dain aur dard bardasht nahi hota"he said still looking at the sky his eyes filled with tears .

(Ammi used to say that you  love your people and we have to be patient during bad time but i can't take it anymore please give me my life back  this pain is unbearable ) 

Wafa is the  only girl he loved  in his life but his destiny was too cruel to let him live peacefully he was spending his painful present by  remembering and embracing their beautiful memories together opening his eyes by imagining her little giggles and her soft palm touching his face and sleeping at night thinking about her childish acts ,it was his daily dose  and now once again he was dozing off into the valley of her beautiful memories.

The sound of giggles filled the whole corridor making him realise that he was not alone. Shaking his head on her silliness he turned towards her taking her wrist in his hand .

Her eyes become big double from it's normal size realising that she got caught before even execution of her mischievous plan.

"Kya kar rahi ho" he said encircling his arms around her.

(what are you doing)

She just shook her head negatively still staring at him.

"Acha tu ab tumha jhoot bhi bolna a gya" he said in a teasing manner.

(OK so now you also learn to lie)

"Nahi tu main jhot nahi bolti" said replied proudly looking at him.

(no it's not like that i am not a lair)

"oho tu pir batain ap kya karna wali thi abhi" he said with an amused face at her childishness.

(oho so tell me what were you doing)

"Kuch nahi "she replied giggling looking at him.

(nothing)

"Hye kisi din mar dalo gi" he said placing his hand on his heart.

(hye you will kill  me someday)

            *************

He entered his room in the of middle night seeing her laying on the bed different wires attached to  her body causing a pang in his heart sitting on the floor beside her caressing her face he remembered those word that his own friend said to him .

"wo tumhari biwi nahi hai tum us ka sath aisa nahi rah sakta log kya kahan ga"

(she is not your wife you can't live with her like that what will people say)

what will people say the word he hate the most in his life they were not their at that time when  she was spending her life as a prisoner in her own house , they were not their when he spent his nights in searching her, they were not there when she was accused  of  those things  that she didn't have done they were not there when his little fighter his feisty girl was scarred his love was scarred and they are not here when he is shedding his tears for her daily the strongest man who doesn't have a heart the words they like to say about him but he was not heartless he was just broken , shattered due to her unknown absence she was their but he was bound to just sit in front of her and talk to her about what his heart says but he was not  being able to hear his little chatter box daily he was living his life with the constant fear of losing her he can't even imagine his life without her .

                ************

Ignore grammar mistakes
Please vote and comment I want to know about your opinion on this story these things motivates me to write more. Positive criticism/constructive criticism is good sometimes so please do comment.
Thank you 💜💜