Chapter 8

"Don't do this to me love this is killing me now "he said holding her hands

"Please wake up it's been long since saw your eyes" he said choking on his own tears.

he was still sitting beside her caressing her face looking at her intensely when he heard the sound of monitor making him froze on his place for few min before he shouted for nurse.

it has been almost an hour doctors went inside to check her he was sitting in front of the door on the floor while his face was cover by his hands not caring about the stares he was getting from servants .every negative thought was invading his mind what if she didn't make ,what if she forget everything about him these type of thoughts were making restless with every passing sec not being able to take it anymore he got up from his place walking towards the place he admired the most in this house opening the door he looked towards the sky dark clouds were there hiding the brightness of the moon tracing his fingers on the wall which was covered by her portraits he stopped on the specific one where her head was tilted on one side making her adorable than she was with a cute pout on her face .he once again sighed loudly trying to control his emotion but soon few drops of tears left from his eyes betraying him.

"meri Wafa ko please mujah sa dor mat ki jiya"he said sitting the floor soon it started pouring making his tears mixed with rain droplets Good knows for how long he was sitting there when he heard the voice of maid making his heart beat quick with the speed of light he went inside his cloths soaked with rain ,eyes bloodshot red .

(Please don't take my Wafa away from me)

"kya hua "he said in his dangerous tone.

(What happen)

"wo doctor..." she tried speaking with her trembling voice but he went inside without hearing anything.

(doctor..)

he opened the door with a thud but got froze on his place seeing the scenario in front of him his Wafa was sitting on the bed getting checked by the doctor by hearing the sound of door being opened she looked towards him making eye contact he got froze on his place everything around him got blurred by his vision only she was visible for him with slow steps he went towards her taking her hands in his they were just looking at each other without saying anything .

"maina tumha bohat miss kiya" she said before she broke down into tears .

(I missed you)

"maina bhi" he said taking her in his arms while stroking her hairs .

(Me too)

they remained in each others embrace without saying anything to each other pouring their emotions infront of each other.

"Tum thek ho na ab" he said cupping her face in his hands.

(Are you okay now)

"Han ab tum mera pas ho na isiliya" she replied smiling towards him.

(Yes because now you are with me.)

"Chalo bas ab tumha meri ik ahri kuwahis puri karni hai " he said making her look towards him.

(Ok now you only have to fulfil my one last wish)

"Kya" she asked puzzled about his sudden wish.

(What)

"Meri shadi main barat ka aga nachna hai" he said with a serious tone making her laugh.

"Han zaror" she replied while giggling .

(Ofcourse)

"Acha bohat batain ho gai tum aram karo main abhi ata hun" he said making her lay down on bed.

(Ok now stop talking and take some rest)

"Kahan ja raha ho" she said while holding his hand.

(Where are you going)

"Tumha Wafa Sikander sa Wafa Haroon banana ki tayari karna " he replied while smiling.

(Going to do preparation to make you Wafa Haroon from Wafa Sikander)

he was with her again after so many struggles and some many painful days that he spent in waiting for her it's a saying that true love never dies and his love for her was so strong that he waited for 5 years for her to wake up again and be with him.

_______
_________
_____________

Please ignore grammatical mistakes.
And tell me what you think about true love, it exists or it is just a saying.
And don't forget to comment and vote please I need your support for motivation.

Love  pearlyouna