Chapter 4: The plan

Chloe P.O.

I turn my head towards Marinette. She was staring the blue haired girl down. If looks could kill, this girl would be 6 feet under by now. I smirked.

"Wow, Marinette. Looks like you hate this girl as much as I do. Maybe even more." I said.

Marinette looked back at me. "What, no I don't. I don't hate people like you, Chloe. I'm not like you." She said.

I rolled my eyes. Maybe she isn't ready for this. No! I have to make her do this. Ill make her want to do this. And I know how.

"You know Marinette, its not a bad thing to hate her. She is a witch after all." I said, remembering what she did to me.

"Why do you say that? What did she do to you?" Marinette asked.

I thought about telling her or not. Then I realized that maybe the truth is better. Besides, either way she'll still want to help me out.

"Okay, I'll tell you." I said, as a flahback came to me.

Flashback

I was walking to my daddy's office. He was talking to Mr. Agreste about a new billboard sign for his election company.

He was going for his next 4 year of being major. I know he will win, but he always talks to Mr. Agreste to make sure that people vote for him and not the other guy.

Plus, I get to see Adrian more. Win win.

I walked into the office and was about to sit down, but stopped when I saw someone in my seat next to Adrian.

I walked over to the person. I noticed it was a girl that had blue short hair. She was wearing a white long-sleeved shirt that had black lines along her collar to her waist. She had on some skinny jeans. She had yellow- brown eyes.

She almost looked like Marinette,  which made me angry. I didn't even noticed that it wasn't Marinette until I walked up to her.

"Thats my seat you're sitting in!" I said, firmly. I pointed at her and poked her in the chest.

She looked back at me with anger. "Don't touch me, don't look at me, don't even be around me." She said, coldly.

My eyes widened. This girl is different than Marinette. I backed up for the shock. Adrian must not have heard, but I definitely did.

I then left the room and walked back to my room.

End flashback

I told Marinette everything, but for some reason she just stared at me. She didn't look angry or upset.

"Well, aren't you gonna say something?" I almost yelled.

"Hmmm. I probably would have done the same, Chloe. You are a rude person. I mean, if that was me...."

I interrupted her. "If that was you, I wouldn't have to worry about anything. You wouldn't be able to do anything. And even if you did do something, I'd make sure your life is..."

She stopped me before I could finish. "Yeah, yeah. I've heard that before. Just get to the point. I know that you hate her, but why should I help you?" She asked.

I smiled, turning away. "Well, I was thinking that since you had a crush on Adrian you would want to be next to him. If you help me, I might talk daddy into having you sit next to him." I said.

The thought of Marinette and Adrian next to each other was killing me, but if it meant no blue haired girl, then it's good with me.

"How can I trust you?" Marinette asked.

I turned around and acted as if I got shot in the chest. "You don't trust me? Fine, then don't blame me when those two get together." I said, knowing that I got her attention.

"Fine, I'll help." She said.

"Good, now I got the perfect plan."

-------------time skip----------------

We had everything set up. From the chairs, to the cake. It was almost time to get ready until....

"I can't." Marinette said. I sighed. This was her fifth time calling quits. And it wasn't even going bad. In fact it would be perfect, if someone didn't chicken out over nothing.

"Marinette, the plan is gonna work. Now, go." I said.

"But..." Marinette said, holding the paper and pen.

"Now!" I said and pushed her out for where we were sitting.

She almost fell on the ground but got back up. I can't believe that I let her do this. Maybe I shouldn't let her sit next to Adrian.

If she does, then they would be best friends. They would hang out all the time. They would share secrets and play games. And I would be alone. All over again.

No! Not again. Marinette can't sit next to him. But I can't let Adrian sit next to that blue haired girl. Man, this sucks.

I watched as Marinette gave Jagged Stones the paper and pen to sign. He looked for a place to put his cake down and placed it on the chair. Just as planned.

Adrien was helping the girl down on a chair to get the gum off of her shoes. He walked around only to see that all the other chairs had crushed macaroons on them.

He found one that was clean and was about to sit the girl down on it when...

"I am Animaestro."

Oh, man. Not now.

--------- time skip cause I'm lazy----------

I was still angry that Marinette just left me. But she came back and said she couldn't go through with the plan. I knew she wasn't cut out to be that mean.

But I was happy. At least she's not a monster. I sometimes wish things were different. What would happen if- no, dont think like that.

"Whatever, I knew you wouldn't do it." I said, walking away.

"Chloe, wait." She said.

I stopped and looked back at her.

She was looking down at the ground. "About before, when I said I had a crush on-"

I stopped her. "Don't worry, I won't tell him. I want to see you embarrass yourself in front of him when he turns you down." I said, walking away.

I could tell Adrien was close. If her heard her, then Marinette would definitely get an answer from him, but probably not the one she wants.

Besides,  she really should tell him before its too late. I mean, he is talking to that girl still. Marinette might be losing her only chance.

I get inside and sit behind Adrien. I smiled down at him. One seat from him is that girl. Urg. Of course she would be this close to him. And the director should be sitting next to Adrien. Lucky.

I then see Marinette walking in. I wonder where she'll be sitting. She sits down in the director's seat.

"Hey." I said, leaning down to her. "That seat is for the director not you." I said.

"The director said I could take his seat while he's out. He said he'd seen enough of this movie. And he wanted me to see it." She said.

I leaned back. Of course, everyone loves Marinette.

Everyone but me.