18

18first aid

18
first aid

"THEY HIT YOU PRETTY HARD." You sat in a stool in front of Tsukki, who was sitting on your bed shirtless. His shirt got covered in blood, so you threw it in the washer for a quick clean. You dabbed his cheek, and he winced in pain.

"Sorry. The idiot was wearing rings, so he cut you with his punches, also made your nose bleed. At least you didn't get a black eye."

Tsukki remained silent as you patted his cuts with rubbing alcohol. "You're a fucking idiot." You hissed. Tsukki looked down at you, who was focused on treating his wounds. "How?"

"Should've just walked away, rather than throwing a comeback punch." You pouted. He gave a tiny smile. "They pissed me off. You can at least thank me for coming to the rescue."

"I didn't need you. If anything I was going to kick their asses myself...What were you doing over by the post office anyway?"

"I was at Yamaguchi's house. He lives in that area."

"Oh....well.." You took out a bandage and placed it carefully on his cheek. "Thanks, I guess." You whispered, embarrassed. He smirked before holding your hand against his cheek, causing you to blush. "You're welcome...tiger."

Your face turned angry and jumped out of your chair. "You heard them call me that?!"

"Oh look, the tiger is going feral." Tsukki leaned back on his elbows, scratching the air with an imaginary tiger claw.

"You're so lucky you just got beat up, because I sure as hell would slap you right about now." You said bitterly as you put up the first aid kit.

He watched as you opened your closet, bending down to put away the first aid kit. That's when he noticed a dark purple jacket with yellow smiley face covering part of the torso. He cocked his head. "Where did you get that jacket?"

"Hm?" You looked behind you and traced his eyes to your keepsake. "Oh, some boy gave it to me when I was younger. I never got to return it." You stood up and closed the closet, sitting back in the stool. Tsukki quickly stood up and opened it again, taking out the jacket. He spread it out and examined it.

"Sure. Look through my closet. I'm totally fine with that." You mumbled under your breath. Tsukki walked over to you, opening the jacket. He draped it over your arms.

"What the- Tsukki?" You whispered confused as he bent down to your height, his face only inches from yours. "You didn't catch a cold, did you?"

"Catch a cold? Tsukki what are you-" That's when it clicked in your mind. Tsukki gave a small smile.

"I didn't even recognize you, y/n."

-', notes ꒱ ↷🖇🥛
⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣

WHAT? TSUKKI GAVE YOU THAT
JACKET WHEN YOU GUYS WERE
LITTE?
WHO WOULD'VE GUESSED?....

i did. i guess it.