29- The Final Battle

Thor let out a war cry and everyone charged into battle where they met halfway in a collision with Thanos's army that created a shockwave around the world.

Ant-Man or Giant Man punched a Leviathan right in the face crushing it on the ground as Thor and Steve fought side by side with their godly weapons.

Thor looked at Cap as he was holding Stormbreaker. "No, no, no. Give me that. You have the little one."

Cap gave a look at Mjolnir in his hand. "Everything special about you came out of a bottle." His best friend Tony Stark had once said to him.

The two tossed each other the opposite weapon and they continued to fight as Rocket and Bucky fought next to each other.

***

Iron man blasted his way through aliens alone on the battlefield before he was knocked into the wall by Cull Obsidian.

Obsidian went to smash Tony's face in with his sword arm but found resistance as he was suddenly pulled backwards by a bunch of webs and was then stepped on by Giant Man.

"Hey, hey." Peter said running up to Tony and helping him up as his mask peeled back into his suit. "You have no idea what's going on. Do you remember when we were in space and I got all dusty and I must've passed out because I woke up and you were gone. But Doctor Strange was there, right? And he was like "It's been five years. Come on, they need us. And then he started doing the yellow sparkly thing that he does all the time."

"He did? Oh, no." Tony said moving forward and embracing the boy who had taken on and became like a son to him.

"What are you doing?" Peter asked hugging him back. "Oh. This is nice."

***

Star lord fought off aliens and was pinned down from behind ready to strike as a blast went out and the alien fell on top of him.

His love, Gamora stood waiting as he took of his mask and stood up.

"Gamora?" Peter asked confused as he walked forward it was the first time he saw her since she died five years ago.

Gamora looked at him weird.

"I thought I lost you." Quill said reaching forward and touching her face. She was quick as she reached up and twisted his arm before kicking him not once but twice in the nuts before he fell onto his back.

"You missed the first time." He groaned. "Then you got them both the second time."

"This is the one? Seriously?"

Nebula shrugged. "Your choices were him or a tree."

***

"Steve." Natasha's voice rang out as she ran across the field with Clints sword strapped against her back, a pistol in one hand and the gauntlet in the other. "What do you want me to do with this damn thing?"

Hearing her voice Carter immediately went to find her. The glint of gold caught his eye and in a flash of silver he was by her side shooting aliens in the face as he guided her.

"Get those stones as far away as possible." Steve said as he fought off aliens.

"No." Bruce said punching an alien off of him. "We need to get them back where they came from."

"No way to get them back. Thanos destroyed the quantum tunnel." Tony said.

"Hold on." Lang's voice said as he returned to normal size and pulled out a pair of keys before hitting the key sending La Cucaracha through the air. "That wasn't our only time machine."