Reborn

Hi my names Rin, I'm an Otaku. I love all animes, but I do have some favourites. For example, seven deadly sins and lost song. But this isn't about me loving anime, this is about my life after death. 

It was a normal day for me, I just got back from walking home from school(because my mom says I have to walk home from school for 2 months if I want a phone, or join a sports club and I hate sports, my mom is actually doing this) and my parents weren't home because they were having dinner with a colleague, so I went straight in the shower and got in my pyjamas, they're seven deadly sins themed. Yesterday I had finished season 4, well more like season 3 because season 2 were really just filler episodes. My favourite characters are Elizabeth and Meliodas, I cried when I found out about there pasts. 

I was re-watching the first season when I looked at the top corner of the TV and saw the time, IT WAS FRICKIN 02:OO IN THE MORNING. So I went upstairs to go to bed and realized I left my chastiefol pillow downstairs and went to grab it but I tripped on one of my posters that had fallen down and broke my neck on the las few stairs.......

WHY DO I HAVE TO HAVE SUCH A PATHETIC DEATH, when I read reborn fanfictions on wattpad and see that they all have really cool deaths, like saving a child from the dreaded Truck~Sama or going infront of your friend and saving them from a murderer BUT NO I get the laughable death that will probably be ignored.

I thought it was the end, but I woke up on the ground. I felt something underneath me so I turned my head and saw.......

THE LATEST REINCARNATION OF ELIZABETHS MOTHER, wait, that meanssssss,

IM ELIZABETH, I CAN STOP MELIODAS FROM SUFFERING AND STOP THE COMMANDMENTS.

I just hope I don't die and cause Meliodas more suffering. Honestly I'm really excited for the future!! 

The next chapter of my life begins..

NOW~~~

______________________________________

Hi guys

I just discontinued one of my books like a month ago and honestly I love nanatsu no taizai. I get its apart of the story but I feel really bad for Elizabeth and Meliodas for suffering for so long, so I want to change there fates by putting my Oc in seven deadly sins and doing what I would if I kept my memories and was reborn there. Just so you know I might add some crossovers from Lost song or another anime cause it might help the storyline a bit, 

thanks love yall baii